Windows 10: Windows 10 Install: How To Do It?

Discus and support Windows 10 Install: How To Do It? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, Sorry to be creating a thread about such a simple task, but after searching for help online I couldn't find much information. My main PC's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NiceAndShy, May 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Install: How To Do It?

Hi all,

Sorry to be creating a thread about such a simple task, but after searching for help online I couldn't find much information.

My main PC's internal HDD is running Windows 10, however, this PC's internal HDD is dying so I want to buy a new internal HDD for this PC and install my current copy of Windows 10 onto this new internal HDD.

What's the best way for me to take my current Windows 10 settings and files with me to the new internal HDD?

Thank you.

:)

NiceAndShy, May 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 19, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 19, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 Install: How To Do It?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Install: How To Do It?

1. Windows 10 Install: How To Do It? - Similar Threads - Install

2. Why can't I install certain games from the Windows store on a different drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I install certain games from the Windows store on a different drive?: Hello there, I'm currently dealing with a frustrating issue here. I'm trying to get a game installed on my D drive because my C drive is running out. But the store simply doesn't let me pick said D drive in spite of me having set windows to download store apps to D via the...
  3. Having problems installing Phantasy Star Online 2. Keeps giving me Error Code: 0x80073CF3

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having problems installing Phantasy Star Online 2. Keeps giving me Error Code: 0x80073CF3: I started using the Microsoft Store to download PSO2 but after the initial 8,39 MB download, it keeps giving me an error and says to wait a few minutes. The code is 0x80073CF3 and after around 3 hours of retrying, it never changed. However, other apps update fine and shows...
  4. Microsoft Store's 'Install' Button Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store's 'Install' Button Not Working: I bought 'Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10' but when I click the install button nothing happens. I have looked this up and tried lots of things that people have been suggested to fix this issue although none of them have worked. I have reset my windows store cache, updated to...
  5. Unable to use Saitek cyborg v.7 On windows 10, driver installation issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to use Saitek cyborg v.7 On windows 10, driver installation issue.: I've been able to use the keyboard on Windows 10 in the past, but since the most recent update I've not been able to, going to the device manager hasn't helped either, it just says that "windows encountered a problem installing the drivers for your device". Is there a way...
  6. Install personal or business?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install personal or business?: Hi, i am using an imac and installing windows 10 pro. It is my personal computer, but im going to be taking into the office. My employer is going to be purchasing office 365 for me to use. So my question is...can i install windows as a personal device using my microsoft id...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons can't install.

Minecraft Dungeons can't install.: I went to download Minecraft Dungeons the first time, and it was working got about 150MBs downloaded but then I decided I wanted to change the install location to a different drive so I cancelled the installation to change what drive my apps install on via the storage setting...
  8. Windows 10 Freezes before Install can finish

Windows 10 Freezes before Install can finish: Hi All, I recently purchased a new processor. I swapped them out today. When I went to boot afterwards, Windows just kept spinning. I decides to just do a fresh install of Windows 10 since I keep all my important files on an external drive. I reformatted the drive from the...
  9. Windows Store can't install apps, error 0x80080005

Windows Store can't install apps, error 0x80080005: As it says in the title. Whenever I try to download any app from the store, the download goes on forever before eventually giving the error code 0x80080005. I have tried every solution offered in this thread, none of which have worked. Any other suggestions would be greatly...
  10. I cannot get any WIN10 Version 1909 updates after KB4551762 to install. They all fail with...

I cannot get any WIN10 Version 1909 updates after KB4551762 to install. They all fail with...: I have tried all of the "fixes" to no avail. The latest recommendation is to reload the current release of WIN10 and start again. Unfortunately, I have quite a few APPS that have been added over time and 1. I am not sure I have the needed software nor the time to reload...