Windows 10: Windows 10 install keep looping

Discus and support Windows 10 install keep looping in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While install windows 10, its keep looping at this step after restart, again and again and again, what should i do?[IMG][IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YeQiangLi, Nov 14, 2018.

1. YeQiangLi Win User

Windows 10 install keep looping

While install windows 10, its keep looping at this step after restart, again and again and again, what should i do?Windows 10 install keep looping [​IMG]Windows 10 install keep looping [​IMG]

:)

YeQiangLi, Nov 14, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 14, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 install keep looping - Similar Threads - install keep looping

2. Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart: I am trying to do a clean install of windows 10. I downloaded the media creation toolkit and followed all of the directions. during the installation process it goes through the steps of installation but when it gets to the finishing up step, it says windows needs to...
  3. Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart: I am trying to do a clean install of windows 10. I downloaded the media creation toolkit and followed all of the directions. during the installation process it goes through the steps of installation but when it gets to the finishing up step, it says windows needs to...
  4. Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart

Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart: I am trying to do a clean install of windows 10 onto a new ssd drive. I downloaded the media creation toolkit and followed all of the directions. during the installation process it goes through the steps of installation but when it gets to the finishing up step, it says...
  6. Windows 10 install keeps looping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 install keeps looping: Hi all, Im running a windows 10 setup on a VM. After the the setup reaches the part where they ask if I want Cortana to be activated. It doesnt matter which option i choose, the setup goes back to the part where they ask for the region. The weird part is that i cant re-use...
  7. Fresh Install of Windows 10 keeps looping

Fresh Install of Windows 10 keeps looping: I just built a brand new pc and i'm trying to install windows 10 from Microsoft's Windows 10 Home USB to no avail. I must preface this by acknowledging that I am a PC building novice and so i'm going off instructions on the internet. CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Radeon RX500 XT...
  8. Windows 10 installation loop

Windows 10 installation loop: Im trying to do a clean installation of windows 10. When it has done the installation and reboots after 10 seconds it puts me back at the start of the installation where you choose language, currency etc. I have tried taking out the usb before it reboots but then i just get...
  9. Installation of Windows 10 Home keeps looping back to the install screen

Installation of Windows 10 Home keeps looping back to the install screen: I am getting really fed up with Windows 10 and it's way of frustrating the customer. I punched in my code and it goes to the screen where you want to install Windows and I choose the hard drive and then it goes to the screen where it shows you it is collecting information and...
  10. Windows 10 Setup Keeps Looping

Windows 10 Setup Keeps Looping: [IMG]subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-setup-keeps-looping/70e753d4-1023-4c27-a834-f4cd6c498555

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 install keeps looping