Windows 10: Windows 10 install keeps freezing

Discus and support Windows 10 install keeps freezing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I just recently built a PC and now i am trying to install windows 10 from a flash drive but i can never make it past the install. At various... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ButtHurtChambo, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 install keeps freezing

Hello, I just recently built a PC and now i am trying to install windows 10 from a flash drive but i can never make it past the install. At various points along the installation it will freeze and I will have to restart my pc and then it will prompt me that I need to download a new update to fix the problem and then it will freeze as it proceeds to update. Totally at a loss and have no idea what to do. Any info would be great thanks

:)

ButtHurtChambo, Nov 7, 2019
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Nov 7, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 7, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 install keeps freezing

Windows keeps freezing up

Hi Brian,

If your computer is freezing, it could due to the operating system being outdated, or that some applications in your system is causing it to freeze, etc. For us to isolate the issue about Windows 10 freezing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When does Windows 10 hangs/freezes? Is it after logging in to Windows? Or is it when you are using an application?
    • Are there any third-party applications installed on your computer?
    • Did you upgrade to Windows 10 from a previous version of Windows? If yes, which version of Windows was previously installed on your computer?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you check if there are updates that are waiting to be installed on your computer. If there are, kindly install them and restart your computer. After restarting, check if Windows 10 still freezes. Here's how
    to check for updates in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the
      Settings
      app.
    • From Settings, select Update & security >
      Windows Update
      , then select Check for updates.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 install keeps freezing

1. Windows 10 install keeps freezing - Similar Threads - install keeps freezing

2. Windows 10 keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps freezing: So I've been having a problem where sometimes my laptop freezes for a few secs and makes a buzzing noise.Last night I got a BIOS update which seemed to have transformed this problem into a new one, now it doesn't really make the noise rather it just freezes for a bit longer...
  3. Windows 10 keep freezing during and after installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keep freezing during and after installation: hey, i just bought new ssd to install new os win 10 into my old pc. i use usb creations media tool to install the os. everthing went normal until it started freeze in “just a moment” title, after setting my configuration.i tried hard restart hold power button and it finally...
  4. Windows 10 keep freezing during and after installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keep freezing during and after installation: hey, i just bought new ssd to install new os win 10 into my old pc. i use usb creations media tool to install the os. everthing went normal until it started freeze in “just a moment” title, after setting my configuration.i tried hard restart hold power button and it finally...
  5. Windows 10 keep freezing during and after installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10 keeps freezing

Windows 10 keeps freezing: For about a month now I have having issues with Windows 10 freezing. At first I thought it was Chrome so I did a complete uninstall and install a fresh copy. Before I installed it I attempted to use Firefox and was having the same issue. This happens at least a dozen times a...
  7. Windows 10 keeps freezing

Windows 10 keeps freezing: I've updated everything, my video cars, hard drives, everything, my pc just keeps freezing on me. It all started when it froze, I turned it off and on and it went to scanning and repairing my pc, After that it just kept freezing, I cant open discord, or any game, it will...
  8. Windows 10 keeps freezing

Windows 10 keeps freezing: I've recently started experiencing Windows freezing on an annoyingly regular basis - probably every 30 minutes throughout the day. I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809, OS build 17763.3488, 64-bit on a HP Envy 17 laptop with 12Mb RAM. I've Run System File Checker sfc...
  9. Windows 10 keeps freezing

Windows 10 keeps freezing: I seriously fed up! Despite all efforts my lap top keeps freezing when working on any application (Ms Office principally) and needs to be hard booted to restart. This has included a couple of hours on a support line as well as trawling a e number of on line ideas....
  10. Windows 10 Keeps Freezing

Windows 10 Keeps Freezing: Windows 10 keeps freezing at different times and I've tried every solution I could find. When I do the startup repair, it says it cannot repair my PC. I've already tried reinstalling Windows 10 (while keeping my files) to no avail....