Windows 10: Windows 10 Install media - Flash EOL

Discus and support Windows 10 Install media - Flash EOL in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; With flash being EOL as of 12/31/2020, will a new Windows 10 install media be released in the volume licensing site that doesn't install flash? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Charles_504, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Install media - Flash EOL

With flash being EOL as of 12/31/2020, will a new Windows 10 install media be released in the volume licensing site that doesn't install flash? I looked for documentation on this all over the Microsoft pages but couldn't find any mention about it.

Right now our MDT process either has to include the install of KB4577586 or I'll have to look at slip streaming it into the media.

Thanks!

:)

Charles_504, Dec 30, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Installing Win 10 x64 using a flash memory

As long as the flash drive is MBR, with a FAT32 partition marked as active. Then you can copy and paste all the files and folders from a mounted Windows 10 installation ISO file to it and it will be universally bootable.

NavyLCDR, Dec 30, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Install media - Flash EOL

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Install media - Flash EOL

1. Windows 10 Install media - Flash EOL - Similar Threads - Install media Flash

2. Installing Windows 10 after EOL/2025?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 10 after EOL/2025?: Hello.I have a sort of outdated Dell laptop, and it does not support Windows 11.The windows media creation tool by Dell creates an installation media containing 1809.If I make a fresh install in 2027 using that USB stick then would I be able to update the Win 10 post...
  3. Installing Windows 10 after EOL/2025?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 10 after EOL/2025?: Hello.I have a sort of outdated Dell laptop, and it does not support Windows 11.The windows media creation tool by Dell creates an installation media containing 1809.If I make a fresh install in 2027 using that USB stick then would I be able to update the Win 10 post...
  4. Installing Windows 10 after EOL/2025?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Adobe EOL - Uninstallation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe EOL - Uninstallation?: I ran Belarc Advisor and discovered that it was detecting Adobe Flash Player 32.0.0.363 ActiveX 32-bit as being currently installed on my PC and it informed me that Adobe Flash Player has become obsolete End of Life. I have searched my Windows 11 computer for any signs of...
  6. how to USB flash drive installation media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to USB flash drive installation media: Create installation media USB flash drive, DVD or ISO file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-usb-flash-drive-installation-media/41a6beb2-5ea2-44ba-a938-8c094f6c0e35
  7. how to USB flash drive installation media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to USB flash drive installation media: Create installation media USB flash drive, DVD or ISO file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-usb-flash-drive-installation-media/41a6beb2-5ea2-44ba-a938-8c094f6c0e35
  8. Windows 10 EOL End of life

Windows 10 EOL End of life: So I was researching if I should get a Windows Laptop and I scroll through the end of life products and i see this: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/products/windows-10-home-and-pro , so is windows 10 going to end mainstream support like xp, vista, 7, etc?...
  9. Vlans and windows 10 and EOL windows 7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vlans and windows 10 and EOL windows 7: as vlan use with windows 7 worked well and is an important part of our workflow, upgrading to windows 10 is not an option as Microsoft does not properly support this. when will Microsoft have proper vlan support in windows 10?...
  10. Media Driver is missing - Windows 10 USB Flash installation

Media Driver is missing - Windows 10 USB Flash installation: Hi. I had Windows 10 installed on my PC, but, after a W10 update, I realized that I couldn't get to the BIOS during bootup ("press F2/Del" screen wasn't appearing anymore), so I decided to clean install Windows 10. This exact same thing already happened to me some months...