Windows 10: Windows 10 install on new SSD giving BSODs like IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Windows 10 install on new SSD giving BSODs like IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to do a fresh install of Windows 10 from a USB onto a brand new SSD. However I keep getting various BSODs during the installation process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PunkAtomic, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Windows 10 install on new SSD giving BSODs like IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I'm trying to do a fresh install of Windows 10 from a USB onto a brand new SSD. However I keep getting various BSODs during the installation process that stops it from completing and I can't work out what is at fault,During startup and installation I'm mostly getting IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL and a few CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSODs but I've also encountered a few PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. I've tried a bit of basic troubleshooting with little success but I'm guessing that a part may need replacing as some components are probably at the end of their lifespan but from searching the BSODs I've struggled

:)

PunkAtomic, Feb 1, 2023
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 1, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 1, 2023
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows 10 install on new SSD giving BSODs like IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 install on new SSD giving BSODs like IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Windows 10 install on new SSD giving BSODs like IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - install SSD giving

2. BSOD IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL \ kbdclass.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL \ kbdclass.sys: Hello,Im having problems with my laptop, it's randomly crashing with bluescreen - kbdclass.sysI've tried SFC scan, didn't help nor find it. It finds corrupted files only with advanced bootup, then it says "Files has been found and repaired", meanwhile it still crashes again...
  3. BSOD IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL \ kbdclass.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL \ kbdclass.sys: Hello,Im having problems with my laptop, it's randomly crashing with bluescreen - kbdclass.sysI've tried SFC scan, didn't help nor find it. It finds corrupted files only with advanced bootup, then it says "Files has been found and repaired", meanwhile it still crashes again...
  4. Windows 10 install on new SSD giving BSODs like IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 install on new SSD giving BSODs like IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I'm trying to do a fresh install of Windows 10 from a USB onto a brand new SSD. However I keep getting various BSODs during the installation process that stops it from completing and I can't work out what is at fault,During startup and installation I'm mostly getting...
  5. Windows 10 install on new SSD giving BSODs like IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install on new SSD giving BSODs like IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I'm trying to do a fresh install of Windows 10 from a USB onto a brand new SSD. However I keep getting various BSODs during the installation process that stops it from completing and I can't work out what is at fault,During startup and installation I'm mostly getting...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD with new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD with new SSD: I've just installed a new crucial 1tb SSD to replace a 250gb SSD this is not the C drive and I copied the files from the previous drive to the new drive and I get constant game crashes and BSOD from playing games stored on this drive, I get the kernel mode heap corruption...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD with new SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD with new SSD: I've just installed a new crucial 1tb SSD to replace a 250gb SSD this is not the C drive and I copied the files from the previous drive to the new drive and I get constant game crashes and BSOD from playing games stored on this drive, I get the kernel mode heap corruption...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD with new SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD after New ssd installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD after New ssd installation: Hi Guys. I have an inspiron 5578 laptop from dell. Its hdd had 448 bad sectors, so i decided to install a 2.5 inch sata ssdcrucial mx500 in its place. I've tried installing fresh os, oem image, resetting from recovery drive, but no matter how i install it, i end up getting...
  10. Windows 10 Home IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Home IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I`m getting the same crash almost every day. Can't find the reason. The link below contains a dump files Dumps Archive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-irqllessorequal-bsod-ntoskrnlexe/34a939c0-23be-4141-aa17-a80f3e62137a