Windows 10: Windows 10 install reset

Discus and support Windows 10 install reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im trying to install windows 10 on my PC but whenever it gets to that step that says your computer needs to restart to contine it restarts and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ErikKlink, Jan 8, 2021.

1. ErikKlink Win User

Windows 10 install reset

Im trying to install windows 10 on my PC but whenever it gets to that step that says your computer needs to restart to contine it restarts and the install goes back to the select language and what version you want to install.

:)

ErikKlink, Jan 8, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Cvrk Win User

Windows 10 install reset

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Windows 10 install reset [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Cvrk, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 install reset

1. Windows 10 install reset - Similar Threads - install reset

2. pc was BSOD'ing everywhere couldnt reset windows, now i cant clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc was BSOD'ing everywhere couldnt reset windows, now i cant clean install: PC BSOD's while playing a game.PC continues to randomly while playing a game crash for weeks.restarting randomlyThought it might be related to some services, deleted gaming services.Restored all services as this didn't fix the issue.Noticed errors in Event Viewer; couldn't...
  3. pc was BSOD'ing everywhere couldnt reset windows, now i cant clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc was BSOD'ing everywhere couldnt reset windows, now i cant clean install: PC BSOD's while playing a game.PC continues to randomly while playing a game crash for weeks.restarting randomlyThought it might be related to some services, deleted gaming services.Restored all services as this didn't fix the issue.Noticed errors in Event Viewer; couldn't...
  4. Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...: I did a "remove everything" reset on a Windows 10 Surface Go yesterday. Left it running overnight with charger plugged in as it had been running for hours and was only at 70%.This morning, it will not boot up. It alternates a few seconds at time between a blank black screen...
  5. Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...

Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...: I did a "remove everything" reset on a Windows 10 Surface Go yesterday. Left it running overnight with charger plugged in as it had been running for hours and was only at 70%.This morning, it will not boot up. It alternates a few seconds at time between a blank black screen...
  6. Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to reset pc without the installation or recovery media?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset pc without the installation or recovery media?: I already went to the settings and the blue screen and there was no option to reset. I was able to do it before I believe on the windows 10 but im on 11 now....
  8. How to reset pc without the installation or recovery media?

How to reset pc without the installation or recovery media?: I already went to the settings and the blue screen and there was no option to reset. I was able to do it before I believe on the windows 10 but im on 11 now....
  9. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  10. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....