Windows 10: Windows 10 install setup is slow in responding and shows no text

Discus and support Windows 10 install setup is slow in responding and shows no text in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, My desktop was working absolutely fine since purchased a year ago until when I updated the OS in march 2019. Then onward my PC started giving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SrivatsaNagarajan, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 install setup is slow in responding and shows no text

Hi,

My desktop was working absolutely fine since purchased a year ago until when I updated the OS in march 2019. Then onward my PC started giving bsod's repeatedly without even letting me login. I thought it was hardware issue and started off with testing each component with other PC's, even had done RMA for motherboard and RAM too. But all my hardware components are fine and working. Then I lost my faith until recently I tried fixing it myself by clearing my storage devices.

I created a USB media installer of Windows 10 OS on my SanDisk Cruzer Blade SDCZ50-016G-135 16GB USB 2.0 Pen Drive. But when I try to install by booting up from the USB, the windows setup dialog shows no text sometimes and unable to click next or install button. Sometimes the text is visible in the dialog but if I try to click on next button, the setup freezes and partially shows the next setup window still unresponsive to user actions. On one lucky moment I was able to navigate through the setup and installation started but however stuck forever in copying windows files phase. I tried erasing everything in my storage devices(SSD and HDD) again and tried to do clean install over on over but no luck.

Note : The SSD and HDD works fine with spare PC.

I have to say Windows 7 was far better than unstable Windows 10.

Please help me solve this annoying issue.

Thanks in advance.

:)

SrivatsaNagarajan, Jul 16, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 16, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 install setup is slow in responding and shows no text :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Jborg Win User

Windows 10 install setup is slow in responding and shows no text

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 install setup is slow in responding and shows no text

1. Windows 10 install setup is slow in responding and shows no text - Similar Threads - install setup slow

2. windows slow responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows slow responding: windows slow responding mouse have to click many times but mouse moving fast but when clicking is not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-slow-responding/b1814a7c-c244-4193-bb1a-07dd87fa02fa
  3. windows slow responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows slow responding: windows slow responding mouse have to click many times but mouse moving fast but when clicking is not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-slow-responding/b1814a7c-c244-4193-bb1a-07dd87fa02fa
  4. windows slow responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't install windows 10, installation setup doens't show up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install windows 10, installation setup doens't show up: I'm trying to install windows on my ssd already have an win10 , i created a usb media with windows tool, when i try to boot in this media, a screen with the two version x64 and x32 appear mine's x64 , after that a message "loading files" and then after the load is complete,...
  6. Windows 10 showing no text

Windows 10 showing no text: I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS MY SYSTEM AS MY PC IS SHOWING EMPTY TEXT. GIVE SOME GOOD ADVICE. ALREADY GONE THROUGH ENOUGH. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-showing-no-text/8f4f2436-6d3c-4d6b-b7e6-5a8d2fbfefe6
  7. Windows 10 setup not showing

Windows 10 setup not showing: Hey so i am trying to install windows 10 using a usb because when i boot my device i wait 5 minutes for the asus in search of incredible to go away then a black screen shows then i wait for 10 minutes or 15 and it lets me in asus bios by itself so i tried downloading media...
  8. Windows 10 install setup not showing drivers

Windows 10 install setup not showing drivers: Hey so i am trying to install windows 10 using usb that has windows 10 on it that i installed usimg media creation tool so when i am in the choosing the drive step it say we couldnt find any drivers to get a storage drive click load driver...
  9. Browsers on windows 10 are responding slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers on windows 10 are responding slow: From last few days browser such as Google chrome ,fire fox, and internet explorer are responding very slow on my system.When i open it after restaring my system....
  10. Windows 10 slow to respond to moving a window

Windows 10 slow to respond to moving a window: Hi, We recently installed two brand new windows 10 professional systems. System specs on both systems are business grade, and far exceed the windows 7 systems they replaced. However, we are seeing an odd slow-to-respond issue. Specifically, when grabbing and moving...