Windows 10: windows 10 install stuck at account creation

Discus and support windows 10 install stuck at account creation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi. i have been trying to fix my laptop and ended doing a windows 10 clean install. while it was installing something went wrong and i was at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nonpb, May 19, 2020.

1. nonpb Win User

windows 10 install stuck at account creation

hi.

i have been trying to fix my laptop and ended doing a windows 10 clean install. while it was installing something went wrong and i was at the windows recovery window. when i clicked to start windows in safe mode my computer restarted .

however, it restarted to the beginning of windows 10 installation. i went through the steps but now i am stuck on account creation. initially i tried to use my microsoft account but i got "something went wrong" after entering my password. i tried to create a local account many times but always get "something went wrong" after the third security question answer.

i have powered off my laptop multiple times but it always loads back to the account creation screen.

i have also remove the battery but it did not fix it.

i am unable to enter bios while booting and so i have no options. i am stuck on this account creation screen and no way to skip forward and there is no option to go back. i dont know what to do.

i have a windows 10 usb but im unable to use it since i cant enter bios.

thanks for any help

:)

nonpb, May 19, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, May 19, 2020
  4. windows 10 install stuck at account creation

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, May 19, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 install stuck at account creation

1. windows 10 install stuck at account creation - Similar Threads - install stuck account

2. Windows 10 Account Creation / Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Account Creation / Access: Hello,This is somewhat of a sensitive post. Sadly, my under 18 year old son passed away recently. He has a Windows account, which he used on both his gaming desktop PC and laptop, both running Windows 10.We know he has data, such as photos and music on these devices that we...
  3. Windows 10 Account Creation / Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Account Creation / Access: Hello,This is somewhat of a sensitive post. Sadly, my under 18 year old son passed away recently. He has a Windows account, which he used on both his gaming desktop PC and laptop, both running Windows 10.We know he has data, such as photos and music on these devices that we...
  4. Windows 10 Account Creation / Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. account creation

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    account creation: Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this multiple attempt now. Is there any issue online ?...
  6. account creation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account creation: Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this multiple attempt now. Is there any issue online ?...
  7. account creation

8. Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022: For the past two days I have tried to setup a new Microsoft account. However I keep getting stuck in a loop. To rule out something in the computer I'm using, I have tried on 5 different computers in three different states. The results from the past couple of days have been...
  9. Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022: For the past two days I have tried to setup a new Microsoft account. However I keep getting stuck in a loop. To rule out something in the computer I'm using, I have tried on 5 different computers in three different states. The results from the past couple of days have been...
  10. Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging