Windows 10: windows 10 install stuck on windows logo/spinning dots

Discus and support windows 10 install stuck on windows logo/spinning dots in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought computer parts and after start to install windows, it stuck on the windows logo after that spinning dots Rotated about two times. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by emadtaheri, Nov 2, 2019.

1. windows 10 install stuck on windows logo/spinning dots

I just bought computer parts and after start to install windows, it stuck on the windows logo after that spinning dots Rotated about two times.

I changed my DVD three times and even tried windows 8 and 7 and USB installation.

I had four ram and tried them one by one

I unplugged all of the parts and only connect motherboard, CPU, ram, and weird keyboard to see if it goes to the next step and ask for the HDD.

Also, it's on UFEI mode.

Motherboard: gigabyte h370 aorus gaming 3 wifi

CPU: i7 9700k

Ram: G.skill and corsair

I will appreciate if someone can help me with that.

:)

emadtaheri, Nov 2, 2019
  2. guhanath Win User

Windows 10 installation stuck at blue logo(no spinning dots)

All,

I downloaded windows 10 ISO(I purchased it) file and created bootable DVD and USB using Rufus. I want to install windows 10 in one of the system which had corrupted windows 7 in SSD(No data or nothing is required)

My system config is below
    Intel i5(4th gen)
    Gigabyte H87 D3H(which has UEFI) and flashed to version 9
    Nvidia 9400 GT(driver not updated but the site listing says it is compatible with win 10)
    8GB RAM
    SSD(60 GB, which has corrupted win 7)
    HDD(500 GB)

Believe I have the minimum system requirement to install Windows 10?
    After selecting cd/dvd/usb, windows 10 logo appears(without any spinning dots, just plain logo) and get stuck there. I waited for 1-2 hour but nothing happened. I searched and some of them have suggested to remove components and keep only bare minimum. So I tried removing GFX card and the HDD, and kept only SSD(default changed to IGFX). But even then it doesnt move forward from the windows logo screen.
    Please someone suggest, how to move this installation further? Any debugging options? Anything I am missing here? I purchased it and hence I dont want to waste the money I spent on it.
    I checked in BIOS and I can confirm that Fast boot is disabled or Data Execution Prevention and/or similar options are enabled.
    Note:I havent used media creation tool here

To confim whether my bootable DVD/USB had some errors in initiating setup, I tried running setup.exe within my friends machine(win 7) and it is launching and giving me screens to download updates and/or to enter product key. Images attached which gives indication that setup is launching.
    But when I try to run the setup as bootable DVD/USB I get the blue logo screen and nothing happens.(even no spinning dots below logo and/or errors to share) Refer Image - Win10_Bootable_DVD.jpg

Any help is appreciated to move this forward.

Thanks
    Guhan

guhanath, Nov 2, 2019
  3. joe666666 Win User
    Windows 10 stuck at Black Screen with Blue Windows Logo no spinning dots

Windows 10 stuck at Black Screen with Blue Windows Logo no spinning dots

joe666666, Nov 2, 2019
  4. windows 10 install stuck on windows logo/spinning dots

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 install stuck on windows logo/spinning dots

1. windows 10 install stuck on windows logo/spinning dots - Similar Threads - install stuck logo

2. [Q] Windows 10 installation stuck on Windows Logo with NO spinning dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Q] Windows 10 installation stuck on Windows Logo with NO spinning dots: I tried to install Windows 10 on an old PC. I know Windows 10 works on old PCs and LGA 1366, however I can't seem to figure out how this one is not installing. I tried switching the hard drive, Ram, graphics card. All with the same result. I can get into the BIOS normally....
  3. Installer stuck on blue logo no spinning dots.

Installer stuck on blue logo no spinning dots.: Literally brand new computer ALL of the opponents are brand new except the gpu but that works and i just dont know whats going on, any tips guys? Btw heres my pc build submitted by /u/naldo29 [link] [comments]...
  4. issue with installing Windows10 stuck at logo with no dots spinning

issue with installing Windows10 stuck at logo with no dots spinning: hey, i’ve built a new pc and now it’s time to install windows 10 to it,even though there are many ways to install windows 10 to a new pc and i went with clone file system from old pc,but i’ve an pretty frustrating issue with a new SSD drive that i preformed successful clone...
  5. Win10 Install Stuck on logo with no spinning dots

Win10 Install Stuck on logo with no spinning dots: Hi all, I'm trying to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB onto my new parts, but it just stays at the Windows logo with no spinning dots. I have left it overnight like this but it has remained on the same screen. I have used Media Creation Tool and my USB drive is...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on blue Windows logo with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on blue Windows logo with no spinning dots: Hello, I am experiencing a problem where if I go an extended amount of time without turning on my computer, the very next time I turn it on it will get stuck on the blue Windows logo with no spinning dots. I then turn it off and back on again, it boots up like normal. When...
  7. Installation stuck on boot screen with logo and no spinning dots

Installation stuck on boot screen with logo and no spinning dots: Hey guys. So, I've finally made the decision to upgrade my laptop from Windows 7 to 10. I know I'm a little bit late. I'm installing Windows 10 through the Media Creation Tool. Everything is fine and dandy until the laptop restarts during the installation process. I'm...
  8. Windows 10 installation stuck at windows logo(no spinning dots)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation stuck at windows logo(no spinning dots): I had an old PC with windows xp in it and i downloaded windows 10 iso through the media creation tool and i made my usb bootable through rufus, when i restarted my PC to install windows 10 i saw that the windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots, as i have installed...
  9. Windows 10 installation stuck at windows logo(no spinning dots)

Windows 10 installation stuck at windows logo(no spinning dots): I had an old PC with windows xp in it and i downloaded windows 10 iso through the media creation tool and i made my usb bootable through rufus, when i restarted my PC to install windows 10 i saw that the windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots, as i have installed...
  10. Windows 10 installation stuck at blue logo(no spinning dots)

Windows 10 installation stuck at blue logo(no spinning dots): All, I downloaded windows 10 ISO(I purchased it) file and created bootable DVD and USB using Rufus. I want to install windows 10 in one of the system which had corrupted windows 7 in SSD(No data or nothing is required) My system config is below Intel i5(4th gen)...