Windows 10: Windows 10 install stuck with black screen without cursor

Discus and support Windows 10 install stuck with black screen without cursor in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday I upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and at the time of installation it gives message it may restart several times. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by srinivas, Aug 1, 2015.

1. srinivas Win User

Windows 10 install stuck with black screen without cursor

Yesterday I upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and at the time of installation it gives message it may restart several times. It progressed to auto restarting after the installing step, but after the restart and gone through the dell startup screen blank, there is no cursor or anything on the screen, and it’s just black. I left it for over half an hour and still nothing. I did a shut down pressing the power button. Again I stared my laptop and it works but my bitdefender antivirus has been stopped working. So I uninstalled and searched for the windows 10 compatible bitdefender patch and installed.

Now its working perfectly.

:)

srinivas, Aug 1, 2015

2. Black screen without cursor or anything. Windows 10 logo appears and disappears.

Original title: User

Windows 10 install stuck at black screen without cursor or anything. Windows 10 logo appears and disappears.

Freddie O. Lewis, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 install stuck with black screen without cursor

1. Windows 10 install stuck with black screen without cursor - Similar Threads - install stuck black

2. stuck at black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    stuck at black screen with mouse cursor: I was stuck at a black screen similar to when a computer is waking from sleep and could only see my cursor for a long time.Further when I restarted I just got back to this black screen ctrl alt delete, win+ctrl+shift +B did nothing eventually the computer went back to normal...
  3. stuck at black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck at black screen with mouse cursor: I was stuck at a black screen similar to when a computer is waking from sleep and could only see my cursor for a long time.Further when I restarted I just got back to this black screen ctrl alt delete, win+ctrl+shift +B did nothing eventually the computer went back to normal...
  4. stuck at black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random Black Screen Without Cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Black Screen Without Cursor: Sometimes I randomly get a black screen without cursor when closing out of a game, however it has happened just as many times while I'm out of the room without any game or other app running. It has only happened once before being able to log in and mostly tends to happen a...
  6. Windows 10 Black Screen without cursor

Windows 10 Black Screen without cursor: I got a blue screen while playing a game. I don't know why, but I panicked & turned it off by holding down the power button. I think this may have broken it Now all i get is a black screen and the sound of the fans, when i try to turn it on. [IMG]...
  7. Windows stuck at black screen with cursor only

Windows stuck at black screen with cursor only: I need help.... my laptop (asus x550j) suddenly froze and i force shut it, then after it finished booting, there is nothing on the screen except the cursor, here are the some info that maybe might help. 1. Can't access ctrl+alt+del menu, 2. Windows RE is the same, black...
  8. Black screen WITHOUT cursor after Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen WITHOUT cursor after Windows 10 installation: I installed Windows 10 yesterday and I had kept my laptop on power and I went away for a bit and when I came back a couple of hours later, my laptop's screen was black but the lights on the laptop blinked so as to show that it had just restarted. So I waited for it to start,...
  9. Windows 10 install stuck at black screen without cursor or anything

Windows 10 install stuck at black screen without cursor or anything: I tried updating from 8.1 to 10 from the iso and after a few reboots it just hangs at a black screen, what can i do now? Should i just reboot? 9249
  10. Window 10 black screen without cursor after login

Window 10 black screen without cursor after login: So i tried updating my computer from windows 8 to 10 and last night and it froze at 75% and configuration settings 1%, i let it sit there all night but it still was at 75%. I had read that people where having the same problem and that itll revert to windows 8.1 after you...