Windows 10: Windows 10 install using VirtualBox

Discus and support Windows 10 install using VirtualBox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Mac user needing Windows for gaming. Installed Windows 10 using VirtualBox but once installed, the screen size was half the size of my MacBook Pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Techmantic, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 install using VirtualBox

Mac user needing Windows for gaming. Installed Windows 10 using VirtualBox but once installed, the screen size was half the size of my MacBook Pro. I've gone into Display and adjusted the resolution which has made the screen readable it was tiny before but no luck. Can anyone advise how to make Windows fit the screen?

:)

Techmantic, Dec 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2020
  3. PuB_Evo Win User
    Sun VirtualBox

Been there and done that. Followed through enabling the 3D acceleration and as told i hit the "Install Guest Addition" to install the drivers in the guest operating system, after that i was told to reboot the VirtualBox and came to the blue windows XP shutdown screen... It was on that screen for more then 30mins and so i force a shutdown on the original Win7 OS to et rid of the VirtualBox OS shutdown screen. Rebooted and tested VirtualBox with the game and got the same error message as shown in my first post.

EDIT: Gone through all the steps till i came to rebooting the VirtualBox OS. After the system coming up normally, i checked if the 3D acceleration is enabled by running dxdiag. Here is what i get...

Windows 10 install using VirtualBox DirectX.png

Need advise to fix 3D acceleration so i can go on. Thank you so much!

PuB_Evo, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 install using VirtualBox

Delta6326, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 install using VirtualBox

1. Windows 10 install using VirtualBox - Similar Threads - install using VirtualBox

2. How to install Windows 11 in Virtualbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows 11 in Virtualbox?: I have tried enabling uefi and secure boot but it stops at the setup screen and says "This PC cannot run Windows 11".I even tried using DISM but I found out that the install file is install.esd.Can anyone help me to install Windows 11 in Virtualbox?Specs of my Host PC:HP...
  3. How to install Windows 11 in Virtualbox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Windows 11 in Virtualbox?: I have tried enabling uefi and secure boot but it stops at the setup screen and says "This PC cannot run Windows 11".I even tried using DISM but I found out that the install file is install.esd.Can anyone help me to install Windows 11 in Virtualbox?Specs of my Host PC:HP...
  4. Unable to install virtualbox on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install virtualbox on windows 11: Hi Team,I installed virtualbox version 6.1.38 on my laptop & I uninstalled it - since it did not uninstall properly, I tried deleting regedit keys & uninstallation was a success. I tried installing virtualbox version 6.1.40 again but it failed with fatal error message. So I...
  5. Legal use of Windows 10 in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Legal use of Windows 10 in VirtualBox: Hi,I'm thinking of using Windows 10 on my machine in virtualbox native OS - Linux, but I'm confused with the legal requirements.Last time when I've used Windows at home was about 15+ years ago and I remember there were many problems with different licences.Can somebody answer...
  6. I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox.: Hi everyone I'm having a problem while trying to install the windows 10 setup. I have read a few questions/discussions in this website about this problem but I still have no idea how do I get rid of the app,and I also know that there are some programs that may use VirtualBox...
  7. VirtualBox Prevents Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VirtualBox Prevents Windows 10 Installation: Hello. Since March I had a notification to update my Windows 10 version to 20H2. Since then, I've been trying to uninstall VirtualBox from my computer. I have Windows 10 Pro from VolumeMedia. Should I change my Windows 10? Plus, today, I uninstalled every file that I could...
  8. Virtualbox Windows installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtualbox Windows installing: [IMG] I wanna install windows 10 pro in VirtualBox but I can't because I get every time error code 0x80070570 and I'm using Dell G5 15 so I wanna how can I fix it...
  9. Windows 10 on VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows 10 on VirtualBox: I have installed my retail copy of Windows 10 on my main desktop. But before I did this I did the upgrade from Windows 8.1 and then converted the install.esd file into an iso. How can I activate this virtualbox copy? I thought it would have accepted the key from Windows...
  10. Install Windows 10 Virtual Machine in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Windows 10 Virtual Machine in VirtualBox: How to: Install Windows 10 Virtual Machine in VirtualBox How to Install Windows 10 as Virtual Machine in VirtualBox VirtualBox is a cross-platform virtualization application. What does that mean? For one thing, it installs on your existing Intel or AMD-based computers,...