Windows 10: Windows 10 install went from 97% to 88% and now stuck at 88% for over 12 hours

Discus and support Windows 10 install went from 97% to 88% and now stuck at 88% for over 12 hours in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an hp pavilion that I am trying to reset, but during the install of windows 10 it seems to be stuck. Any advice?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by David_A_Fox, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 install went from 97% to 88% and now stuck at 88% for over 12 hours

I have an hp pavilion that I am trying to reset, but during the install of windows 10 it seems to be stuck. Any advice?

:)

David_A_Fox, Mar 2, 2020

2. upgrade stopped at 88%

been sitting at 88% for over 12 hours

RandyOakes, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 reinstallation Stuck at 88%

I was having an issue with my profile and so I decided to do a reset on my windows. I tried to do a limited restore that kept my files but the computer got to 88% and stuck. rebooted several times, used a boot disk to see if I could revert then changes.
    naadaa. Any suggestions?

KingMathis78, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Sarah04 Win User

Windows 10 install went from 97% to 88% and now stuck at 88% for over 12 hours

Windows Update Stuck on 88%

Windows Update has been Stuck on 88% since 20/10/2015 the update it is trying to install is Advanced micro devices, Inc driver update for AMD Radeon (TM) R3 Graphics. How do I sort this problem please.

Sarah04, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 install went from 97% to 88% and now stuck at 88% for over 12 hours

1. Windows 10 install went from 97% to 88% and now stuck at 88% for over 12 hours - Similar Threads - install went 97%

2. windows local reinstallation stuck at 88% for 30+ hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows local reinstallation stuck at 88% for 30+ hours: My D drive kept disappearing and then reappearing whenever I would restart my pc. I tried everything I could to fix that specifically and still couldn't fix it so I decided to reinstall windows since that was one of the suggestions. Now it's been stuck at 88% for 30+ hours. I...
  3. Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%: So uh i reset my laptop using cloud install and it stuck at 88% it's been a day now hard shutdown not working it just blinks when I press and hold the power button 5-10secsSpecsDell g5 550032gb ram 1tb SSD Any help?...
  4. Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%: So uh i reset my laptop using cloud install and it stuck at 88% it's been a day now hard shutdown not working it just blinks when I press and hold the power button 5-10secsSpecsDell g5 550032gb ram 1tb SSD Any help?...
  5. Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours

Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours: In the title.For some more detail:My laptop has been bluescreening a lot recently. The BSOD itself resets so fast I can't read what the error is. About 70% of the time upon reboot the laptop says "no boot device could be found". Resetting BIOS has consistently worked as a...
  7. Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours: In the title.For some more detail:My laptop has been bluescreening a lot recently. The BSOD itself resets so fast I can't read what the error is. About 70% of the time upon reboot the laptop says "no boot device could be found". Resetting BIOS has consistently worked as a...
  8. Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows installation stuck at 88%

Windows installation stuck at 88%: I have been having a lot of issues with windows 10 as of late, after installing new ram and upgrading a graphics card. It started bluescreening and kicking me out of games, then it got worse and bluescreened while i was watching YouTube. I have no idea what to do, so after...
  10. Update to Windows 10 1903 Stuck at 88% for 3 hours

Update to Windows 10 1903 Stuck at 88% for 3 hours: Again I have a machine that is stuck updating Windows. Stuck in a cul-de-sac. Going round and round. I know that it is hopeless to learn anything new from responses to this post. This is just one frustrated Windows user / admin. I am baffled by the inability to provide the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installing windows 10 stuck at 88%

2. When does 10 installing start at 88%?

3. installing windows 97 to 88

4. installing win 10 stuck at 88%,
  5. windows update 2004 stuck at 88,
  6. windows 10 restore stuck on 88%,
  7. hp install stuck at 88%