Windows 10: Windows 10 install

Discus and support Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an old computer which I’m going to give to a friend. Unfortunately, it won’t handle win 11. It’s hard to find windows 10 to buy. If he buys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Omar_795, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Omar_795 Win User

Windows 10 install

I have an old computer which I’m going to give to a friend. Unfortunately, it won’t handle win 11. It’s hard to find windows 10 to buy. If he buys windows 11, can he use it to install windows 10?

:)

Omar_795, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 install

1. Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - install

2. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...: I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am told that I have to activate but does not give me any way to do it....
  3. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...: I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am told that I have to activate but does not give me any way to do it....
  4. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is...: I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is also hidden. I don't know how to access windows home. Please help. Thank you!...
  6. I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is...

I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is...: I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is also hidden. I don't know how to access windows home. Please help. Thank you!...
  7. How to show svg image in file explorer WITHOUT installing Powertoys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to show svg image in file explorer WITHOUT installing Powertoys?: Just as the title says. Why isn't this supported natively without having to keep installing apps for basic functions?? I am trying to limit the processes that are running on my computer and not to keep adding more for basic user function.It is sad that basic functions...
  8. How to show svg image in file explorer WITHOUT installing Powertoys?

How to show svg image in file explorer WITHOUT installing Powertoys?: Just as the title says. Why isn't this supported natively without having to keep installing apps for basic functions?? I am trying to limit the processes that are running on my computer and not to keep adding more for basic user function.It is sad that basic functions...
  9. Installing UEFI or EFI windows 10 is much complicated if once EFI partition deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing UEFI or EFI windows 10 is much complicated if once EFI partition deleted.: There were some errors on old windows 10, the time I was working to fix the errors using Recovery mode Command Prompt I used command 'Clean' on windows disk I was to plan a new install.I was unaware about the problems if once the EFI partition is deleted this is going very...
  10. Installing UEFI or EFI windows 10 is much complicated if once EFI partition deleted.

Installing UEFI or EFI windows 10 is much complicated if once EFI partition deleted.: There were some errors on old windows 10, the time I was working to fix the errors using Recovery mode Command Prompt I used command 'Clean' on windows disk I was to plan a new install.I was unaware about the problems if once the EFI partition is deleted this is going very...