Windows 10: Windows 10 install

Discus and support Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an old computer which I’m going to give to a friend. Unfortunately, it won’t handle win 11. It’s hard to find windows 10 to buy. If he buys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Omar_795, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Omar_795 Win User

Windows 10 install

I have an old computer which I’m going to give to a friend. Unfortunately, it won’t handle win 11. It’s hard to find windows 10 to buy. If he buys windows 11, can he use it to install windows 10?

:)

Omar_795, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 install

1. Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - install

2. I'm trying to install windows 10 on a new computer and I got the error code 0x8007025D.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install windows 10 on a new computer and I got the error code 0x8007025D.: I'm trying to install windows 10 on a new computer. I'm using a bootable USB made from the installation media tool provided by Microsoft. I've tried three different USBs. I've tried windows 10 and 11. Everytime I get the same error code 0x8007025D. Please help!...
  3. I'm trying to install windows 10 on a new computer and I got the error code 0x8007025D.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to install windows 10 on a new computer and I got the error code 0x8007025D.: I'm trying to install windows 10 on a new computer. I'm using a bootable USB made from the installation media tool provided by Microsoft. I've tried three different USBs. I've tried windows 10 and 11. Everytime I get the same error code 0x8007025D. Please help!...
  4. I'm trying to install windows 10 on a new computer and I got the error code 0x8007025D.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. System getting corrupted on every drive and installation. Healthy Hardware. Should I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System getting corrupted on every drive and installation. Healthy Hardware. Should I...: SYNOPSIS Every single Windows 11 installation keeps getting heavily corrupted if it gets to install properly at all even after performing a clean install, format, clean command on DiskPart; cleaning, formatting a clean installing on a different new* disk that was not even in...
  6. System getting corrupted on every drive and installation. Healthy Hardware. Should I...

System getting corrupted on every drive and installation. Healthy Hardware. Should I...: SYNOPSIS Every single Windows 11 installation keeps getting heavily corrupted if it gets to install properly at all even after performing a clean install, format, clean command on DiskPart; cleaning, formatting a clean installing on a different new* disk that was not even in...
  7. How can I ensure the cleanest W11 install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I ensure the cleanest W11 install?: I’ve been struggling with windows randomly deciding to ruin my computer for some months now. Every time I would get the computer to a properly working state for a few days out of nowhere Windows will decide to make the computer unusable one way or another leading me to have...
  8. How can I ensure the cleanest W11 install?

How can I ensure the cleanest W11 install?: I’ve been struggling with windows randomly deciding to ruin my computer for some months now. Every time I would get the computer to a properly working state for a few days out of nowhere Windows will decide to make the computer unusable one way or another leading me to have...
  9. Every time I try to install Minecraft for windows it says error, I've tried alot of...

Every time I try to install Minecraft for windows it says error, I've tried alot of...: I've tried almost every solution like running various commands in powershell and command prompt, but nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-install-minecraft-for-windows/a24110f9-22aa-4218-a35c-e4fda35f5f94
  10. Every time I try to install Minecraft for windows it says error, I've tried alot of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Every time I try to install Minecraft for windows it says error, I've tried alot of...: I've tried almost every solution like running various commands in powershell and command prompt, but nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-install-minecraft-for-windows/a24110f9-22aa-4218-a35c-e4fda35f5f94