Windows 10: windows 10 install

Discus and support windows 10 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have downloaded windows 10 but when i try to actually install it, i get this error code: 8007042b-4000d?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DonnaMuncy, Feb 22, 2019.

1. windows 10 install

I have downloaded windows 10 but when i try to actually install it, i get this error code: 8007042b-4000d?

:)

DonnaMuncy, Feb 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 22, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

windows 10 install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 install

1. windows 10 install - Similar Threads - install

2. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  3. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  4. i cant install Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893: 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-windows-11-version-23h2-for-x64/f06ab9e9-1a3c-46d7-99f6-d49c5dbc5c50
  5. i cant install Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893

i cant install Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893: 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-windows-11-version-23h2-for-x64/f06ab9e9-1a3c-46d7-99f6-d49c5dbc5c50
  6. My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...: I just installed a new motherboard on my PC. When I booted it up and plugged my headphones in the computer shows no recognition that I have plugged something in. In the sound device manager it says that my headphones aren't even plugged in....
  7. My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...

My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...: I just installed a new motherboard on my PC. When I booted it up and plugged my headphones in the computer shows no recognition that I have plugged something in. In the sound device manager it says that my headphones aren't even plugged in....
  8. Windows installer not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installer not working!: Windows is not working when on USB. I tried to list disks in diskpart but it doesnt show my disk. I am currently running macOS on it in the GPT and it works great. Liux is also able to recognize the drive but windows decides to be a pain and wants to make it as hard as...
  9. Windows installer not working!

Windows installer not working!: Windows is not working when on USB. I tried to list disks in diskpart but it doesnt show my disk. I am currently running macOS on it in the GPT and it works great. Liux is also able to recognize the drive but windows decides to be a pain and wants to make it as hard as...
  10. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...