Windows 10: Windows 10 Install

Discus and support Windows 10 Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tried to install Win 10 but setup came back and said. Your PC can't be upgraded to win 10. it says your PC isn't supported yet on this version of win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gegsie, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Gegsie Win User

Windows 10 Install

Tried to install Win 10 but setup came back and said. Your PC can't be upgraded to win 10. it says your PC isn't supported yet on this version of win 10

:)

Gegsie, Jun 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 12, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 Install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Install

1. Windows 10 Install - Similar Threads - Install

2. 1903 d/l and install-- how long should it take

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 d/l and install-- how long should it take: I have a new Acer laptop. It is fast and has a SSD drive. I recently had it updated to 1809. It now says 1903 is ready to be d/l and installed. Of course, I read the forums and read about all the issues. What should I expect? How long should it take? Am I just better off...
  3. Okay to skip older Feature updates and just install the latest?

Okay to skip older Feature updates and just install the latest?: Hi, Just recovered to an older clean image of my laptop. The issue is the version of Windows 10 (Home) is a couple years old. Am wondering if it is possible to skip the interim feature updates (eg. 1803, 1809) and just download and install the latest 1903? Or is it...
  4. Does my BIOS need to be updated Gateway NE56R? Windows 10 not installing correctly

Does my BIOS need to be updated Gateway NE56R? Windows 10 not installing correctly: So long story short . . My laptop has been trying to download and complete Windows 10 for almost 2 years. Yes, I know i have an older laptop, I dont need a new one, it works totally fine other than this windows problem I get these same error codes all the time and no one...
  5. Can't sign in to Edge Insider after clean install of Windows 1903

in Browsers and Email
    Can't sign in to Edge Insider after clean install of Windows 1903: I screwed up by restoring a backup of my programs and applications that I made before clean installing Windows 10 1903, without also backing up the necessary registry keys. Now I cannot sign in to Edge Dev (I'll call it Edgium from now on) anymore. This is the message I get:...
  6. My windows store didn't install all of the files for minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows store didn't install all of the files for minecraft.: I was getting really frustrated because my Minecraft kept crashing after the white loading screen came up. I restarted it, uninstalled reinstalled it. I even troubleshooted the it. I did everything I could think of and even searched for a solution and did everything they told...
  7. .net framework not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net framework not installing: Hello there I am Ronak Rajput. I got a problem with my .net framework3.5. The Problem is when i try to download the framework Windows Feature screen show me that Downloading Required files but it always stopes after 25% of downloading files but when i disconnected my...
  8. Windows 10 re-install gets wrong version

Windows 10 re-install gets wrong version: I have a number of laptops that have had many different versions of Windows 10 installed on them Professional Home Enterprise I've generally installed Widows 7 Professional and then used the Windows 10 upgrade tool and then made a Wbadmin backup to a network share in case I...
  9. update 1903 does not complete install on my toshiba i505, Is there a fix or do I just wait...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update 1903 does not complete install on my toshiba i505, Is there a fix or do I just wait...: Can I install the new update 1903 on the Toshiba i505, it has all the other updates and has worked fine. I have tried to update several times and run trouble fixes as suggested, including system fixes etc....
  10. Re-install Windows 10

Re-install Windows 10: I installed windows 10 when it first was offered free, had email problems and went back to 7. I have since found that the problem was with Telus equipment compatibility, this has been corrected. Can I re-download windows 10 for free?...