Windows 10: windows 10 install

Discus and support windows 10 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got given my old system computer from work I whiped it and put windows 10 pro on it using the product key but wanted to change it so I got a windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarpalLattice7, Aug 22, 2019.

1. windows 10 install

I got given my old system computer from work I whiped it and put windows 10 pro on it using the product key but wanted to change it so I got a windows 7 install disc from ebay installed it and I liked windows 10 better so I tried reinstalling windows 10 and now it tells me my product key is wrong what do I do how do I fix this

:)

CarpalLattice7, Aug 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 22, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

windows 10 install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 install

1. windows 10 install - Similar Threads - install

2. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  3. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  4. Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892: Split from this thread. I was able to trace the exact error during the update process. I started the upgrade using the command line and the dism command. After about 20 minutes it reaches around 5.7 % progress, it stops and asks for a reboot. Upon reboot it starts the...
  5. Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892

Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892: Split from this thread. I was able to trace the exact error during the update process. I started the upgrade using the command line and the dism command. After about 20 minutes it reaches around 5.7 % progress, it stops and asks for a reboot. Upon reboot it starts the...
  6. Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...: I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-used-pc-with-windows-11-installed-i-want/9e021b24-0863-4cf2-bc1f-71062eed3882
  8. I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...

I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...: I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-used-pc-with-windows-11-installed-i-want/9e021b24-0863-4cf2-bc1f-71062eed3882
  9. I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...: I recently installed on my ACEMagic Mini PC the windows 11 version 23H2 now every time I go onto the Internet my screen will go on and off into a blank screen and It happens on every website?...
  10. I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...

I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...: I recently installed on my ACEMagic Mini PC the windows 11 version 23H2 now every time I go onto the Internet my screen will go on and off into a blank screen and It happens on every website?...