Windows 10: Windows 10 install

Discus and support Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB onto a different USB, but when the installer reaches the part where you need to select a drive to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GustavMeyer, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 install

I am trying to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB onto a different USB, but when the installer reaches the part where you need to select a drive to install windows onto, it does not detect the USB.

I have tried formatting the target USB to exfat, fat32, and ntfs.

I suspect it might be that the installer does not have the drivers to detect the USB.

In the case that it is the drivers, how can I get the drivers onto the bootable drive or into the iso that I use to make the bootable drive. If it is not the drivers I am open to suggestions.

I would really appreciate a solution to this problem.

Thank you in advance

:)

GustavMeyer, Sep 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 22, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 install

1. Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - install

2. I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...: I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and the package requires a os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-win-subsystem-for-android-but-it-tells/b19485c9-aa1b-4c86-9d05-406750f79ee0
  3. I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...: I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and the package requires a os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-win-subsystem-for-android-but-it-tells/b19485c9-aa1b-4c86-9d05-406750f79ee0
  4. I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.: One day my system decided to look normal, login screen was great, until it wasn't. It goes black... after I login, I don't know if I'm effecting the eventual operation of it by my LOGO+CTL+SHIFT+B, but it does turn the display on after 30-45 minutes. The other stuff...I don't...
  6. Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.

Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.: One day my system decided to look normal, login screen was great, until it wasn't. It goes black... after I login, I don't know if I'm effecting the eventual operation of it by my LOGO+CTL+SHIFT+B, but it does turn the display on after 30-45 minutes. The other stuff...I don't...
  7. Stop installing software without consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop installing software without consent: I turned my laptop on this morning to find it chugging and almost falling over. I am in the middle of a large render process and running close to my maximum disk space. After investigating why it was chugging along, I found Windows did an automatically installation of...
  8. Stop installing software without consent

Stop installing software without consent: I turned my laptop on this morning to find it chugging and almost falling over. I am in the middle of a large render process and running close to my maximum disk space. After investigating why it was chugging along, I found Windows did an automatically installation of...
  9. Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...: Environment: Windows 10 Home x64, 22H2 19045.4291.Yesterday evening I returned to my PC to find a low disk-space notification for my C: drive. It's a paltry 32GB total, and what had been about 3.5GB free earlier in the day had dropped to ~670MB. After the usual expedients...
  10. Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...

Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...: Environment: Windows 10 Home x64, 22H2 19045.4291.Yesterday evening I returned to my PC to find a low disk-space notification for my C: drive. It's a paltry 32GB total, and what had been about 3.5GB free earlier in the day had dropped to ~670MB. After the usual expedients...