Windows 10: Windows 10 install

Discus and support Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB onto a different USB, but when the installer reaches the part where you need to select a drive to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GustavMeyer, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 install

I am trying to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB onto a different USB, but when the installer reaches the part where you need to select a drive to install windows onto, it does not detect the USB.

I have tried formatting the target USB to exfat, fat32, and ntfs.

I suspect it might be that the installer does not have the drivers to detect the USB.

In the case that it is the drivers, how can I get the drivers onto the bootable drive or into the iso that I use to make the bootable drive. If it is not the drivers I am open to suggestions.

I would really appreciate a solution to this problem.

Thank you in advance

:)

GustavMeyer, Sep 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 22, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 install

1. Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - install

2. Why after reset windows 10 Version 1903, the installation appear Error Code "Invalid Opcode...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why after reset windows 10 Version 1903, the installation appear Error Code "Invalid Opcode...: After I reset windows 10 version 1903, i reinstall application, but installation cannot be processed which appear "Installation Corrupted: Invalid Opcode for Line Application" and "Unable to execute file in the temporary directory. Set Up is aborted. Error 5: Access is...
  3. .NET Framework 4.8 Setup installation failed,error code:(0x0000371B)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    .NET Framework 4.8 Setup installation failed,error code:(0x0000371B): 操作系統版本= 10.0.17134,SP = 0.0,平台2 操作系統描述=將來的操作系統-x64 Unkonw版本(ProductType = 48) MSI = 5.0.17134.829 Windows服務= 10.0.17134.881 命令行= Q:\ 53dc49000b71b76c09251513 \\ Setup.exe / qn + / x86 / x64 / web 使用同步下載和安裝機制 操作:安裝 程序包名稱= Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8安裝程序 包版本=...
  4. i want to buy original windows and install it in my pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i want to buy original windows and install it in my pc: sir i baught a new assembled pc with cracked version of windows 10. how can i install original windows 10 to my pc ? and how it can be. plesase help me. i want original one. seller told me after installing os, that he installed cracked verion and he told me to never try to...
  5. window 10 install

window 10 install: Hi, I am trying to reinstall windows 10 after a crash, and it is not picking up the digital license. Would it make a difference if I am running a dual boot system? thanks in advance, Bill...
  6. I installed windows 10 from the website kit and it keeps asking me for a licence key when...

I installed windows 10 from the website kit and it keeps asking me for a licence key when...: Normally when you download and install it to usb and install a windows 10. in my case I did pro. Maybe that's the problem it never asks you to activate it but this time it is and I tried reinstalling it and it still wants me to put in a key but normally it works right from...
  7. What is Windows 10 Features on Demand & how do I install FOD?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows 10 Features on Demand & how do I install FOD?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In this post, we will discuss what are Windows 10 Features on Demand and why some users (specifically Windows 10 systems managed via WSUS) might be unable to download and install FOD (Features on Demand). What is Windows 10 Features [...] This post What is...
  8. USB device driver installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB device driver installation: Windows 10 pro, 1903, 18362.418 I cannot find a way to install older-than-current drivers. I am trying to change into older drivers for a USB device; a Asus USB-AC68 wifi adapter. 1st try: I uninstall the device and then install the Asus provided installation package. Still...
  9. New Clean installation - BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Clean installation - BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL: Hi, Newly installed system, Window 10 Pro 1903, runs for a few hours then BSOD IRQL error Any help would be much appreciated Thank You Andrew 142900
  10. Windows 10 Installation Error 0x800f0831

Windows 10 Installation Error 0x800f0831: I created a Windows 10 ISO and attempted to do a clean install. I got an error message, installation not completed, returned to earlier settings. In the System app, under Upgrades, under update history, got the Error message, 0x800f0831. Any ideas? 142904