Windows 10: Windows 10 install

Discus and support Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB onto a different USB, but when the installer reaches the part where you need to select a drive to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GustavMeyer, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 install

I am trying to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB onto a different USB, but when the installer reaches the part where you need to select a drive to install windows onto, it does not detect the USB.

I have tried formatting the target USB to exfat, fat32, and ntfs.

I suspect it might be that the installer does not have the drivers to detect the USB.

In the case that it is the drivers, how can I get the drivers onto the bootable drive or into the iso that I use to make the bootable drive. If it is not the drivers I am open to suggestions.

I would really appreciate a solution to this problem.

Thank you in advance

:)

GustavMeyer, Sep 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 22, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 install

1. Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - install

2. Black Screen after booting into Windows Installer Bootable USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after booting into Windows Installer Bootable USB: Whenever i boot into the usb that has windows 10 iso files installed i am able achieve a screen with the windows logo and a cirlce loading with dots, after it fades my whole screen turns black with no installer appearing. I am unable to access anything in my computer other...
  3. How to install Google Duo on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Google Duo on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Google Duo app is not available for Windows 10. But Google has released a web app for its voice and video calling service. With the power of Progressive Web Apps, Google Duo can also be installed using Edge browser on Windows [...] This post How to...
  4. Installing Windows on new Hard drive-Do I keep my license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows on new Hard drive-Do I keep my license?: Hi My hard drive failed and I was wondering if I install a new drive and load fresh Windows, do I keep my license? At present I use a digital license. Also I'm NOT changing the motherboard. I have no recovery disc or anything, it would be a clean, fresh install. Thank...
  5. installing office when I have existing office products

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing office when I have existing office products: I just purchased MS office and want to install but it is asking me to uninstall my current MS products (outlook etc) and I don't want to lose data. What is a good way around this. Thank you...
  6. WIN 10 install - USB dead on Welcome screen on two different systems

WIN 10 install - USB dead on Welcome screen on two different systems: I have the following setups. System #1 ASUS 990FX Sabertooth Motherboard (Rev 1) AMD FX-8150 CPU 16 GB DDR3 RAM EVGA NVidia GT 1030 Video card (PCIe) 1 TB SSD and System #2 ASUS P8-z77-V Motherboard i5 3570K CPU Intel Integrated Video (onboard) 8 GB RAM 1 TB...
  7. WIN 10 Install fails on initial boot on ASUS 990FX Sabertooth Motherboard

WIN 10 Install fails on initial boot on ASUS 990FX Sabertooth Motherboard: I have the following setups. System #1 ASUS 990FX Sabertooth Motherboard (Rev 1) AMD FX-8150 CPU 16 GB DDR3 RAM EVGA NVidia GT 1030 Video card (PCIe) 1 TB SSD and System #2 ASUS P8-z77-V Motherboard i5 3570K CPU Intel Integrated Video (onboard) 8 GB RAM 1 TB...
  8. Outlook 2010 asks for missing file during install - it will still work but it asks for it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2010 asks for missing file during install - it will still work but it asks for it...: I previously posted this question; when I open outlook 2010 in windows 10 the install starts (already installed) it asks for a disk with mscomctfix on it, can't find it, so I cancel the process and it closes then open outlook anyway. Usually starts after a windows update....
  9. Need to re-install Office 365's Outlook 2016

Need to re-install Office 365's Outlook 2016: Bought home edition of Office 365 in December 2018. Uninstalled Outlook 2016 related to NBN issues in September. Want to re-install this part of 365 to allow reset of bigpond a/c & get emails back....
  10. No se instala CD Age of Empires III (Age of Empires III CD is not installed)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No se instala CD Age of Empires III (Age of Empires III CD is not installed): Hola,Microsoft quiero comunicarles el problema que tengo al no poder instalar el aoe III en mi pc windows 10 el archivo uno lo abre aparece el setup de instalacion pero no abre nada. Espero que lo lean y lo tomen en consideracion para poder jugar con mi papa este...