Windows 10: Windows 10 Install

Discus and support Windows 10 Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried for quite some time to update. Today it FINALLY downloaded 100%. And then nothing. Pending install all afternoon. What should I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alexandrawiley, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Install

I have tried for quite some time to update.

Today it FINALLY downloaded 100%.

And then nothing. Pending install all afternoon.

What should I do next?

:)

alexandrawiley, Oct 17, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 17, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 Install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Install

1. Windows 10 Install - Similar Threads - Install

2. How do I recover Microsoft pre-installed games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover Microsoft pre-installed games?: Several months ago, I had to re-install my Windows 10 Home 64 Bit. All the pre-loaded games that came with my 2016 HP Phoenix Envy computer were lost. HP told me to call Microsoft. Microsoft sent me to their help.microsoft.com website which sent me to their Microsoft Store....
  3. How do I recover Microsoft pre-installed games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover Microsoft pre-installed games?: Several months ago, I had to re-install my Windows 10 Home 64 Bit. All the pre-loaded games that came with my 2016 HP Phoenix Envy computer were lost. HP told me to call Microsoft. Microsoft sent me to their help.microsoft.com website which sent me to their Microsoft Store....
  4. i can't install HEVC video extension from microsoft store after purchased it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i can't install HEVC video extension from microsoft store after purchased it.: i want to play my mobile phone's video maybe h265 i think in my windows 10 but it doesnt work, so i decided to buy codec HEVC video extension from the store but after purchased it, it cant be install for some reason....
  5. i can't install HEVC video extension from microsoft store after purchased it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't install HEVC video extension from microsoft store after purchased it.: i want to play my mobile phone's video maybe h265 i think in my windows 10 but it doesnt work, so i decided to buy codec HEVC video extension from the store but after purchased it, it cant be install for some reason....
  6. i can't install HEVC video extension from microsoft store after purchased it.

7. How to install Windows 11 on an iMac without Bootcamp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows 11 on an iMac without Bootcamp?: So, I really want to install Windows 11 on an iMac without Bootcamp. I downloaded the application "Windows11InstallationAssistant.exe" from the website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows11 . When I try to open this application, I get the message "You...
  8. How to install Windows 11 on an iMac without Bootcamp?

How to install Windows 11 on an iMac without Bootcamp?: So, I really want to install Windows 11 on an iMac without Bootcamp. I downloaded the application "Windows11InstallationAssistant.exe" from the website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows11 . When I try to open this application, I get the message "You...
  9. Update is not installing

Update is not installing: Hello,I am trying to download and install this update but everytime I tried, I get and error message saying it could not be downloaded.2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441Does anyone has a solution or knows if this is a critical...
  10. Update is not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update is not installing: Hello,I am trying to download and install this update but everytime I tried, I get and error message saying it could not be downloaded.2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441Does anyone has a solution or knows if this is a critical...