Windows 10: Windows 10 install

Discus and support Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a few questions... I bought a used pc with a wiped hard drive. Can I reinstall the version of windows 7 it came with and use the key that's on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Amm0007, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Amm0007 Win User

Windows 10 install

I have a few questions... I bought a used pc with a wiped hard drive. Can I reinstall the version of windows 7 it came with and use the key that's on it and is it legal? And second i have another computer that I don't need with windows 10 if i put a fresh install of windows 10 on my new computer, can I use the product key from the computer that had windows 10 on it will it work and is it legal? Both of these computers came from the manufacturer with Windows already installed.

:)

Amm0007, Dec 2, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 2, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 install

1. Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - install

2. How do you manually install Windows Terminal ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you manually install Windows Terminal ?: I tried but windows is so different from Linux that it’s so confusing and difficult https://github.com/microsoft/terminal submitted by /u/darktemplarlifestyle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eap72k/how_do_you_manually_install_windows_terminal/
  3. Windows 10 installation error 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation error 0x80070057: So i just built my new gaming pc and everything went smooth until i got to the “where do you want to install windows” part of setup. Im not seeing any videos on how to fix this problem so hopefully i can get some help. I tried clicking next but then got the message saying...
  4. Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7, stuck flashing blue screen after installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7, stuck flashing blue screen after installation: I went to upgrade to Windows 10 Professional from Windows 7 Ultimate on my laptop from ISO file. Everything went smoothly, and the installation was finished after several restarts as usual in Windows installations. It booted the first blue screen to change my PC settings. I...
  5. W10 Clean Install/Stuck in Loop

W10 Clean Install/Stuck in Loop: I went for a clean install using the Media Creation Tool 1909... booted up on USB and all went well. After the machine rebooted I realized I hadn't cleared all partitions initially, so I stopped the install by powering off (held power off button). When I restarted the PC I...
  6. Do I need to purchase a new version to install on a new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to purchase a new version to install on a new pc?: We are building a PC. Do I need to purchase new windows software to install on the PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-purchase-a-new-version-to-install-on/9bfd47d8-94f5-4bab-ba68-4caff5dd767d
  7. Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7, stuck flashing blue screen after installation

Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7, stuck flashing blue screen after installation: I went to upgrade to Windows 10 Professional from Windows 7 Ultimate on my laptop from ISO file. Everything went smoothly, and the installation was finished after several restarts as usual in Windows installations. It booted the first blue screen to change my PC settings. I...
  8. Installing ActivID ActivClient x64 7.1 Causes Installation To Be Interrupted and "Rolling Back"

Installing ActivID ActivClient x64 7.1 Causes Installation To Be Interrupted and "Rolling Back": I have a smart card reader for a military Common Access Card (CAC). The beginning of November, I began having issues with CAC enabled sites, though the reader and the required installed programs were working. The beginning of December, after a Windows update, the reader was...
  9. Installing MSOffice 365 on new computer, after old computer died, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing MSOffice 365 on new computer, after old computer died, Windows 10: Subject says it all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-msoffice-365-on-new-computer-after-old/992b7f31-8938-45bb-977a-1664e8147706"
  10. Error when installing Windows 10 from USB. Error code: 0x0000225

Error when installing Windows 10 from USB. Error code: 0x0000225: I have tried to reinstall Windows 10 from a USB (32GB), which has the Windows 10 ISO (from the Windows Media Creation Tool) created into a bootable USB Flash Drive using Rufus 3.8 and selected MBR with the File System as NTFS (I used a tutorial, and this is what most people...