Windows 10: Windows 10 install

Discus and support Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I know this is probably some standard thing I have missed. I just built a computer for the first time ever, super proud of it! I’ll post the specs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GabePensenstadler, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 install

So I know this is probably some standard thing I have missed. I just built a computer for the first time ever, super proud of it! I’ll post the specs last. I installed the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool onto a 32GB Flash drive, which was installed on my laptop. When I plugged it USB 3 into my new pc, it took me through the setup, I clicked on I don’t have an activation key because I have not purchased one yet, it started the install for W10 a home, but now is stuck on “finishing” been this way for an hour now. I don’t have a WiFi signal receiver or anything hooked up, my MOBO has built in WiFi. I don’t know what I did wrong, or what I should do?

specs:

i7 9700K
    RTX 2060 Super
    Corsair 750X Watt PSU
    32GB RAM
    Corsair H100i Liquid Cooling System
    darkFlash Phantom Mid-Tower Case

:)

GabePensenstadler, Dec 21, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 21, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 install

1. Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - install

2. Fresh Windows 10 Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Windows 10 Install: Good Morning! Custom Build installing Windows 10 Education for the first time fresh on an SSD. Installing from a USB that I created using the Windows tool. Install Hangs up at 60%. Thoughts?...
  3. Windows installer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows installer: Hi, Don't know if im here in the right spot! But i have a laptop with an 256 gb ssd. So because it was almost full i tried looking what was causing me so much space. i found out my windows installer has about 40gb of data in it. Is this normal? And is there a way to clean...
  4. Windows not starting after installing grub2win

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows not starting after installing grub2win: I installed grub2win in my laptop and add debian linux in it because i have kali linux also in my system and after the first restart it works propely but when again i restart my pc it shows nothing no windows 10 option no kali option my laptop stuck on boot menu please help...
  5. The problem with installing Minecraft windows 10 edition after reinstalling the aperation...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The problem with installing Minecraft windows 10 edition after reinstalling the aperation...: The problem with installing Minecraft windows 10 edition after reinstalling the aperation system writes that "this app doesn't work on your device"...
  6. Display adapters not working after installing last version of it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display adapters not working after installing last version of it.: Hi I have a problem with Display adapters is still not working after I install the last version of it. I can see it from the device manager I have Checked for Updates from windows but it says the drivers are up of date. Then I updated with DriverBooster of iobit. I have...
  7. Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb

Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb: I'm gonna start from the beginning, I wanted to set up dual booting with windows 10 which i already had and with linux. Somewhere along the line it messed up and partioned my hard drive replacing windows 10 with linux. I then tried to reinstall windows 10 off of a USB that...
  8. Do I instal new or try to reinstal old?

Do I instal new or try to reinstal old?: Hi! About a month ago I attempted to do a reset, after I went through the steps the it came back with a notification that an error occurred and no changes were made, I even worked on it before shutting it down. Yet when I turned it on the next day it took me right to the Asus...
  9. Unable to install games from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install games from the store: Split from this thread. I cannot download any game on to my PC even if you download it from someone else PC my PC will tell you some file is missing but i updated my PC again but i am facing the same problem....
  10. i am trying to install age of empires III on my windows 10 computer but it says error -1603...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am trying to install age of empires III on my windows 10 computer but it says error -1603...: i bought this game from a game store and when i got home i tried on my windows 10 computer it says that i check the box and said it is made for windows xp i tried and it said it is only for windows 7 and that failed and cleaned the disk and still don't know what to do...