Windows 10: Windows 10 install

Discus and support Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer has been acting up so I decided to reset Windows 10 and keep my files. Windows installation has been stuck on 88% for the last 2 hours and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KeytoSoul, Feb 27, 2021.

1. KeytoSoul Win User

Windows 10 install

My computer has been acting up so I decided to reset Windows 10 and keep my files. Windows installation has been stuck on 88% for the last 2 hours and I reset my whole PC, messed with my BOIS and an hour later, I'm still stuck at 88%. May I please have some help on this?

:)

KeytoSoul, Feb 27, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 27, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 install

1. Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - install

2. Upgrade to Pro after Win 10 Install which installed Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade to Pro after Win 10 Install which installed Home: After buying a full-price purple box WIndows 10 Pro Full Version and installing from USB 3.0 KEY it installed Win 10 Home without asking for a Product Key. I have a Product Key card indicating it is a "Windows 10 Pro Product Key". If I go to activation and use Switch...
  3. How to install the latest version of Windows 10 cleanly without overwriting?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install the latest version of Windows 10 cleanly without overwriting?: Hello Hi how are things How to install the latest version of Windows 10 cleanly without overwriting, since I want to do it from scratch, taking into account that my LapTop is in the process of updating to version 20H2, I also do not want to do it by Pendrive or anything...
  4. Direct X installation issue

Direct X installation issue: [ATTACH] DX Error when I try to install dxwebsetup.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct-x-installation-issue/6923e243-9032-4fbe-8d53-8237b3068b9e
  5. Movies and tv app install issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Movies and tv app install issue: how i install Movies and tv app in window 10 ..my laptop model Hp elitebook8470p,???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-and-tv-app-install-issue/a9167312-059a-4001-858c-af60c274a61a
  6. Unable to Install Programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Install Programs: I tried installing program but each one told me that it was unable to 'create temp folder.' I turned off Windows virus detection but it didn't help. At first I thought it was just the one program but after trying the second one the same thing occured. Any ideas? James...
  7. Windows Installation

Windows Installation: I want to upgrade my ssd in my laptop. My laptop came with preloaded Windows 10. After ssd upgrade will I be able to retain this genuine windows? If yes how to install and activate?...
  8. Get "Unsupported 16-bit application error" message with approved 64bit installers

Get "Unsupported 16-bit application error" message with approved 64bit installers: Hello, since a few days i got a strange problem when trying to instal certern programs on my windwos 10 machine. i i want to run a setup.exe of a certain software in many cases i now got an "Unsupported 16-bit application error" message. I saw many topics concerning...
  9. Check Firmware update Version installed on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Check Firmware update Version installed on Windows 10: Has anyone found a way to determine which version is currently installed apart from within regedit? ie I want to check which firmware Driver pack version installed SurfaceLaptop3_Win10_18362_20.121.13124.0.msi thanks...
  10. Culcumative update for windows 10 20H2 for x64 based system KB5001330 Not installing...

Culcumative update for windows 10 20H2 for x64 based system KB5001330 Not installing...: Hey community on 13 April I was planning to install this windows update KB500802 but it was replaced by Kb5001330 update version 20H2 for 64 bit system. When i downloaded KB5001330 update it was stuck at 100% I was thinking that it would be a problem because I dont install...