Windows 10: Windows 10 installation after reboot stop at 15% and i am back to windows 7

Discus and support Windows 10 installation after reboot stop at 15% and i am back to windows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recieve this error mesage Failed to install Windows 10 The computer is reverted to the state it was in before the Windows 10 installation began.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArtemieK523, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Windows 10 installation after reboot stop at 15% and i am back to windows 7

I recieve this error mesage Failed to install Windows 10 The computer is reverted to the state it was in before the Windows 10 installation began. 0x8007001F - 0x20006 Error during installation of SAFE_OS during REPLICATE_OC.

:)

ArtemieK523, Jan 28, 2022

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 28, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 28, 2022
  4. Cvrk Win User

Windows 10 installation after reboot stop at 15% and i am back to windows 7

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Windows 10 installation after reboot stop at 15% and i am back to windows 7 [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

Windows 10 installation after reboot stop at 15% and i am back to windows 7

1. Windows 10 installation after reboot stop at 15% and i am back to windows 7 - Similar Threads - installation reboot stop

2. My windows 10 is rebooting after 10 or 15 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 is rebooting after 10 or 15 minutes.: Computer is rebooting.*** Moved from: Microsoft 365 Insider / Outlook / Windows *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-rebooting-after-10-or-15-minutes/0c2f8b76-802a-4edb-a7b6-299f0d4f2cfa
  3. My windows 10 is rebooting after 10 or 15 minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 is rebooting after 10 or 15 minutes.: Computer is rebooting.*** Moved from: Microsoft 365 Insider / Outlook / Windows *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-rebooting-after-10-or-15-minutes/0c2f8b76-802a-4edb-a7b6-299f0d4f2cfa
  4. My windows 10 is rebooting after 10 or 15 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Back to windows 7 after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Back to windows 7 after reboot: after experiencing some minor issues with my ASUS laptop, I recovered my windows 10. it worked well at beginning but the day after the laptop screen became black with blinking cursor. it forced me to use the back up files which was created under windows 7 few years ago. the...
  6. Back to windows 7 after reboot

Back to windows 7 after reboot: after experiencing some minor issues with my ASUS laptop, I recovered my windows 10. it worked well at beginning but the day after the laptop screen became black with blinking cursor. it forced me to use the back up files which was created under windows 7 few years ago. the...
  7. Back to windows 7 after reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 installation after reboot stop at 15% and i am back to windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation after reboot stop at 15% and i am back to windows 7: I recieve this error mesage Failed to install Windows 10 The computer is reverted to the state it was in before the Windows 10 installation began. 0x8007001F - 0x20006 Error during installation of SAFE_OS during REPLICATE_OC....
  9. Windows 10 installation after reboot stop at 15% and i am back to windows 7

Windows 10 installation after reboot stop at 15% and i am back to windows 7: I recieve this error mesage Failed to install Windows 10 The computer is reverted to the state it was in before the Windows 10 installation began. 0x8007001F - 0x20006 Error during installation of SAFE_OS during REPLICATE_OC....
  10. Stop Windows 10 Auto Reboots After updates install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Windows 10 Auto Reboots After updates install: How do I stop a new Dell PC with Windows 10, v2004 from auto rebooting after updates install. I need this PC on at all time due to a process running on it. I want to control when this PC reboot...not at night killing the process. I have tried everything....disabled...