Windows 10: Windows 10 installation always returns to the initial stage

Discus and support Windows 10 installation always returns to the initial stage in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to install Windows 10, all the stages of the installation I have gone through, when it has finished loading, why does my windows installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HafsinBasri, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Windows 10 installation always returns to the initial stage

I want to install Windows 10, all the stages of the installation I have gone through, when it has finished loading, why does my windows installation process go back to the beginning of the language selection page, it happens repeatedly

:)

HafsinBasri, Jul 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Windows Update Stuck in Initializing Update Stage

Windows 10 Home Addition. It is stuck in the initializing updates stage. It finds the updates but will not move on to installing them.

JohnnieAlexander, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 installation always returns to the initial stage

Delta6326, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 installation always returns to the initial stage

1. Windows 10 installation always returns to the initial stage - Similar Threads - installation always returns

2. Computer keeps re-booting at initial stages of Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps re-booting at initial stages of Windows 10 installation: I have assembled a new computer and am now trying to install Windows 10. I created a boot USB stick using the installation media tool. After inserting the USB stick and powering up the computer, it gets to the language selection screen very first screen and then shuts down...
  3. Why is the Dictation always stuck on "Initializing"?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is the Dictation always stuck on "Initializing"?: I purchased a new computer to try to solve this problem. The new Surface 3 came with the same issue. Now I have two computers where the dictation feature doesn't work. This must be a software issue. Please advise....
  4. Clean install stages

Clean install stages: Can anyone send me here screenshots of a clean install? As i did one but i just clicked on the highlighted partition and it did the install but i think i didnt do it correctly as i think i have to click on format? is this correct?...
  5. "This PC > Downloads" Always returns to grouped.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "This PC > Downloads" Always returns to grouped.: Every time I change my Downloads folder to group by none, it ALWAYS gets reset when I refresh the folder or some back to it. This only specifically happens when it shows up in the address bar as "This PC > Downloads", and not when it shows up as "C:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads"....
  6. Samsung SSD not always initialized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung SSD not always initialized: I have a Samsung 860 2.5" EVO 1TB SSD in the 2.5" slot replacing the HDD that came with it - the problem is, the machine randomly sees it. The machine is GT80 Titan SLI running latest-greatest Win10 home. It apparently has no such issues with an HDD so there is nothing...
  7. disk usage 100% at initial stage

in Windows 10 Customization
    disk usage 100% at initial stage: When i turn on my laptop ...the disk usage will be 100% for half an hour and then get to normal working state.Why is this? Normally it must take 1 to 2min.Superfetch is working good.How to overcome this issue?...
  8. RETURN TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10

RETURN TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10: After the update, I had to have win 7 and previously it was updated to windows 10 free. now I'm going to update part of my hardware, I'll install a new torque of ram and add an SDD. therefore, I need to reinstall windows 10 for the updated pc but i do not have a key for...
  9. Initial Windows 10 Install Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Initial Windows 10 Install Question: I am currently running Windows 10 insider preview on a new computer build. When the initial version is released at the end of July will I have to purchase an EOM version for install since I don't have a prior version to upgrade from? I am assuming that there won't be a...
  10. Windows 10 installation failed on 2nd stage.

Windows 10 installation failed on 2nd stage.: An error occured when my installation goes to second stage. Then it recovered my last OS version and said that update fail because this "WindowsUpdate_C1900101 OR WindowsUpdate_dt000". What I have to do? My Windows 10 Update application also gone from my taskbar. *Sick 13312