Windows 10: Windows 10 installation contains Nvidia driver?

Discus and support Windows 10 installation contains Nvidia driver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I just finished a clean install and noticed that a Nvidia driver was installed. I'm not sure if this is standard now but as far as I can remember... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by philipp952806, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 installation contains Nvidia driver?

Hi,

I just finished a clean install and noticed that a Nvidia driver was installed. I'm not sure if this is standard now but as far as I can remember I always had to install this driver manually. I've erased my entire drive and used a USB stick which I created with Media Creation Tool (downloaded today).

After I finished the installation I was about to download the graphics driver but then my screen suddenly blacked out a few times and came back with adjusted resolution and everything running smooth, exactly like after installing graphics drivers. Then I noticed that the Nvidia CP also appeared in the right-click menu, so I opened it and apparently driver 416.34 was installed. That's kind of weird and it freaks me out a little bit because I didn't even download it so far (I only just opened the browser).

Is it included in Windows now? Automatic download and installation seems unlikely that fast. I don't have any clue where it came from.

:)

philipp952806, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Hood, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Kanan Win User
    Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

It's a weird software problem I guess. Try GeForce Experience to upgrade it, maybe it works. I have a 780 Ti too and have the newest driver in Win 8.1, installed via GF Experience.

Kanan, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 installation contains Nvidia driver?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 installation contains Nvidia driver?

1. Windows 10 installation contains Nvidia driver? - Similar Threads - installation contains Nvidia

2. Windows 10 automatically installing Nvidia Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 automatically installing Nvidia Drivers: How do i stop windows 10 from automatically installing Nvidia drivers? submitted by /u/DmxDex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbmwe9/windows_10_automatically_installing_nvidia_drivers/
  3. NVIDIA Control Panel is not compatible with installed NVIDIA Driver In Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NVIDIA Control Panel is not compatible with installed NVIDIA Driver In Windows 10: used to be so simple download everything from nvidia, but now MS have distribution of the nvidia control panel and everything is messed up when i auto updated my driver through geforce experience, it then said the CP was missing, so just downloaded it from MS after i got...
  4. nVidia driver not installing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  5. nVidia driver not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  6. New NVIDIA Windows 10 drivers fail to install?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New NVIDIA Windows 10 drivers fail to install?: Woke up this morning..saw NVIDIA had released drivers for Windows 10. I downloaded them at home from my phone using Google Remote Desktop. Tried installing them 3 times…keep getting failed installations? Haven’t had this happen in a long time. Any idea what happened? 5726
  7. Nvidia container / Nvdisplay.container.exe

Nvidia container / Nvdisplay.container.exe: I got April Creators update on Saturday and by and large very pleased. But as part of the upgrade it auto installed a later driver 382.05 for my 980 ti (I was on 376.xxxx) Everything is ok and games plus 3d mark seem fine. But I noticed a bug. We have several family user...
  8. nvidia drivers installation fail on windows 10

nvidia drivers installation fail on windows 10: hi everyone, i have a problem with driver of video card nvidia. I wanted reinstall the driver because geforce experience didn't work. Before i used DDU. After i tried to install the driver without success. To understand the problem I used this guide. How to enable...
  9. Nvidia warns that GPU drivers contains multiple vulnerabilities

Nvidia warns that GPU drivers contains multiple vulnerabilities: Vulnerability details: Security Bulletin: NVIDIA GPU Display driver contains multiple vulnerabilities in the kernel mode layer handler | NVIDIA Looks like it's time to make sure your GPU drivers are updated. All versions of the NVIDIA Windows GPU Display Driver...
  10. Windows 10, install old nvidia driver

Windows 10, install old nvidia driver: Hello tenforums i upgraded from 8.1 to 10 in the upgrade wave and no problems there. but then i encountered problemes with the nvidia driver for windows 10 and wanted to install the driver i used on 8.1 which is 347.88 but then the problem comes, its not possible to install...