Windows 10: Windows 10 installation difficulties

Discus and support Windows 10 installation difficulties in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I reset my PC and now the installation is really getting on my nerves. When I try to add my outlook account it keeps saying oops sorry try again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HarryD4, Apr 24, 2022.

1. HarryD4 Win User

Windows 10 installation difficulties

Hello, I reset my PC and now the installation is really getting on my nerves. When I try to add my outlook account it keeps saying oops sorry try again later or sign in with a local account. Then I try and make a local account and it gives me an error. I’ve tried restarting my PC and such. But I’m stuck at this step. Please help.

:)

HarryD4, Apr 24, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 24, 2022
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 24, 2022
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 installation difficulties - Similar Threads - installation difficulties

2. Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1: Hi, as the title suggests, I've been grappling with updating Windows to version 22H2 for quite some time now, on and off, whenever I have an unrelated issue that I believe is caused by being on an older version of windows, perhaps 10 times over the last year where I have...
  3. Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1: Hi, as the title suggests, I've been grappling with updating Windows to version 22H2 for quite some time now, on and off, whenever I have an unrelated issue that I believe is caused by being on an older version of windows, perhaps 10 times over the last year where I have...
  4. Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Having difficulties resetting my Pc. Getting 'insert your windows installation or recovery...

Having difficulties resetting my Pc. Getting 'insert your windows installation or recovery...: A friend of mine gave me his computer but asked me to wipe it clean... When I try to reset the pc it says 'insert your windows installation or recovery media'' I don't know what that means and how to do that. Please can you help?...
  6. Having difficulties resetting my Pc. Getting 'insert your windows installation or recovery...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having difficulties resetting my Pc. Getting 'insert your windows installation or recovery...: A friend of mine gave me his computer but asked me to wipe it clean... When I try to reset the pc it says 'insert your windows installation or recovery media'' I don't know what that means and how to do that. Please can you help?...
  7. Having difficulties resetting my Pc. Getting 'insert your windows installation or recovery...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 installation difficulties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation difficulties: Hello, I reset my PC and now the installation is really getting on my nerves. When I try to add my outlook account it keeps saying oops sorry try again later or sign in with a local account. Then I try and make a local account and it gives me an error. I’ve tried restarting...
  9. Windows 10 installation difficulties

Windows 10 installation difficulties: Hello, I reset my PC and now the installation is really getting on my nerves. When I try to add my outlook account it keeps saying oops sorry try again later or sign in with a local account. Then I try and make a local account and it gives me an error. I’ve tried restarting...
  10. Difficulty in installing spss

Difficulty in installing spss: I have been trying to install the SPSS software in my pc now for a week but I keep on getting the error messages. At first it was due to lack of Microsoft visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.030729.17. I later installed and now keep on getting this new error whenever I...