Windows 10: Windows 10 installation Disk

Discus and support Windows 10 installation Disk in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 iso of size more than 4.7GB and a DVD size is 4.7. I didn't find any resolution so please help me how to create a bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ugn10, Apr 26, 2016.

1. ugn10 Win User

Windows 10 installation Disk

Hi,

I have Windows 10 iso of size more than 4.7GB and a DVD size is 4.7.
    I didn't find any resolution so please help me how to create a bootable Windows 10 DVD?
    Some tech guys says, by compressing iso file. I don't know.

Please suggest me.

Sanjay

:)

ugn10, Apr 26, 2016

2. Facillity at Zero

Specialization in replies:

Step1

Step2

Step3etc

Installation Guide Windows 10, Apr 26, 2016
  3. Can't install Windows 10.

I had Windows 10 on my laptop but I installed Ubuntu and uninstalled windows 10 but now I again want to install Windows 10. I have got one Installation CD of Windows 10 but when I tend to install it the follwing happens:-

Clicking on drive 0 partion1:-

Windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk is of the Gpt partion style.

Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. windows must be installed to a partion formatted as NTFS.

Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. This partion is an EFI system partion (ESP)

Clicking on drive 0 partion 2:-

Windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk is of the Gpt partion style.

Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. windows must be installed to a partion formatted as NTFS.

Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. This partion is an EFI system partion (ESP)

Clicking on drive 0 partion 3 :-

Please help me solve this problem.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

KAUSTUBH KEJRIWAL, Apr 26, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

The only Windows 10 ISO file that is larger than a DVD is the combination 32/64-bit file. Is there some reason you need the combination 32/64-bit? Otherwise, going to have to switch to double layer (DL) DVD:

Windows 10 installation Disk [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Apr 26, 2016
  5. Kyhi Win User
    Or better yet use an 8GB USB stick for like $5

6. simrick Win User
    *Ditto*Thumbs

simrick, Apr 26, 2016
  7. kongming Win User
    USB flash drive is very convenient. Buy a 8GB pen drive.

kongming, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 installation Disk - Similar Threads - installation Disk

2. Disk Space Error, 7-zip CRC error, install error, fail installation error code 1603

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Space Error, 7-zip CRC error, install error, fail installation error code 1603: I have no idea if I am asking in the right place but here I go. I will write in detail the issues I have had and lead to where I am now. Specs I have a Dell XPS 8960, Microsoft Windows 11 Home, Model OXD433, Version A01, BIOS 2.6.0, with a RTX 4090, i9-13900k, 64Gb ram...
  3. Disk Space Error, 7-zip CRC error, install error, fail installation error code 1603

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Space Error, 7-zip CRC error, install error, fail installation error code 1603: I have no idea if I am asking in the right place but here I go. I will write in detail the issues I have had and lead to where I am now. Specs I have a Dell XPS 8960, Microsoft Windows 11 Home, Model OXD433, Version A01, BIOS 2.6.0, with a RTX 4090, i9-13900k, 64Gb ram...
  4. "insert the manufacturer's installation disk, and then make sure that the correct drive is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "insert the manufacturer's installation disk, and then make sure that the correct drive is...: Hello, I tried to install a smart card driver CivMinidriver.inf but when I clicked "ok" it just loops back to the part Copy manufacturer;s files from. i tested the same steps and it pops up the driver. but on this one Windows 11 laptop Dell, when I try to install it. it just...
  5. "insert the manufacturer's installation disk, and then make sure that the correct drive is...

"insert the manufacturer's installation disk, and then make sure that the correct drive is...: Hello, I tried to install a smart card driver CivMinidriver.inf but when I clicked "ok" it just loops back to the part Copy manufacturer;s files from. i tested the same steps and it pops up the driver. but on this one Windows 11 laptop Dell, when I try to install it. it just...
  6. Why is Windows showing that my data disk have windows 10 installed when it doesn't? Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows showing that my data disk have windows 10 installed when it doesn't? Windows 11: Hello everyone, I recently noticed when going to msiconfig to disable some startup services that I didn't need that for some reason Windows thinks that I have two versions of windows installed. Windows 11 on my main drive SSD which is the version I'm currently using, and...
  7. Why is Windows showing that my data disk have windows 10 installed when it doesn't? Windows 11

Why is Windows showing that my data disk have windows 10 installed when it doesn't? Windows 11: Hello everyone, I recently noticed when going to msiconfig to disable some startup services that I didn't need that for some reason Windows thinks that I have two versions of windows installed. Windows 11 on my main drive SSD which is the version I'm currently using, and...
  8. Trying to install disk with no luck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install disk with no luck: trying to install my salon iris disk with a portable drive. No luck. Tried a booster. No luck. Tried importing from my zip drive. No luck. Is there a way to cut & paste?...
  9. Trying to install disk with no luck

Trying to install disk with no luck: trying to install my salon iris disk with a portable drive. No luck. Tried a booster. No luck. Tried importing from my zip drive. No luck. Is there a way to cut & paste?...
  10. Trying to install disk with no luck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware