Windows 10: Windows 10 installation Disk

Discus and support Windows 10 installation Disk in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 iso of size more than 4.7GB and a DVD size is 4.7. I didn't find any resolution so please help me how to create a bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ugn10, Apr 26, 2016.

1. ugn10 Win User

Windows 10 installation Disk

Hi,

I have Windows 10 iso of size more than 4.7GB and a DVD size is 4.7.
    I didn't find any resolution so please help me how to create a bootable Windows 10 DVD?
    Some tech guys says, by compressing iso file. I don't know.

Please suggest me.

Sanjay

:)

ugn10, Apr 26, 2016

2. Facillity at Zero

Specialization in replies:

Step1

Step2

Step3etc

Installation Guide Windows 10, Apr 26, 2016
  3. Can't install Windows 10.

I had Windows 10 on my laptop but I installed Ubuntu and uninstalled windows 10 but now I again want to install Windows 10. I have got one Installation CD of Windows 10 but when I tend to install it the follwing happens:-

Clicking on drive 0 partion1:-

Windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk is of the Gpt partion style.

Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. windows must be installed to a partion formatted as NTFS.

Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. This partion is an EFI system partion (ESP)

Clicking on drive 0 partion 2:-

Windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk is of the Gpt partion style.

Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. windows must be installed to a partion formatted as NTFS.

Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. This partion is an EFI system partion (ESP)

Clicking on drive 0 partion 3 :-

Please help me solve this problem.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

KAUSTUBH KEJRIWAL, Apr 26, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

The only Windows 10 ISO file that is larger than a DVD is the combination 32/64-bit file. Is there some reason you need the combination 32/64-bit? Otherwise, going to have to switch to double layer (DL) DVD:

Windows 10 installation Disk [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Apr 26, 2016
  5. Kyhi Win User
    Or better yet use an 8GB USB stick for like $5

6. simrick Win User
    *Ditto*Thumbs

simrick, Apr 26, 2016
  7. kongming Win User
    USB flash drive is very convenient. Buy a 8GB pen drive.

kongming, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 installation Disk - Similar Threads - installation Disk

2. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  3. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  4. How do you install an operating system on a hard disk on a laptop that says "Boot device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you install an operating system on a hard disk on a laptop that says "Boot device...: Good day. I tried updating my laptop and suddenly it started jamming and then it turned itself off. When I tried turning it on it said "Boot device not found. Please install an operating system on your hard disk ". I was advised that I should replace my SSD with a new one and...
  5. How do you install an operating system on a hard disk on a laptop that says "Boot device...

How do you install an operating system on a hard disk on a laptop that says "Boot device...: Good day. I tried updating my laptop and suddenly it started jamming and then it turned itself off. When I tried turning it on it said "Boot device not found. Please install an operating system on your hard disk ". I was advised that I should replace my SSD with a new one and...
  6. Making a Bootable Windows Installation disk from an FFU file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making a Bootable Windows Installation disk from an FFU file: HII am trying to duplicate a master Windows 10 IOT LTSC system which has 2 Volumes C: and D:. Initially I had just one volume and the DISM tool made it easy for me to make a bootable disk by mountain the Windows ISO and replacing the install.wim file.Since I now have 2...
  7. I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk: There’s basically no reaction to my command. I figured the problem might be that the cmd version is too old 6.0.6002. That’s how far I’ve got.Help would be appriciated :...
  8. I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk

I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk: There’s basically no reaction to my command. I figured the problem might be that the cmd version is too old 6.0.6002. That’s how far I’ve got.Help would be appriciated :...
  9. Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder: HI I am creating a custom image Windows installation bootable USB which works well. My issue is that after installation a folder with all the .svm files called $Windows.~LS is created and this consumes alot of space almost 27Gb's. I am a bit hard pressed for space.Is there...
  10. Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder

Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder: HI I am creating a custom image Windows installation bootable USB which works well. My issue is that after installation a folder with all the .svm files called $Windows.~LS is created and this consumes alot of space almost 27Gb's. I am a bit hard pressed for space.Is there...