Windows 10: Windows 10 installation Disk

Discus and support Windows 10 installation Disk in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 iso of size more than 4.7GB and a DVD size is 4.7. I didn't find any resolution so please help me how to create a bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ugn10, Apr 26, 2016.

1. ugn10 Win User

Windows 10 installation Disk

Hi,

I have Windows 10 iso of size more than 4.7GB and a DVD size is 4.7.
    I didn't find any resolution so please help me how to create a bootable Windows 10 DVD?
    Some tech guys says, by compressing iso file. I don't know.

Please suggest me.

Sanjay

:)

ugn10, Apr 26, 2016

2. Facillity at Zero

Specialization in replies:

Step1

Step2

Step3etc

Installation Guide Windows 10, Apr 26, 2016
  3. Can't install Windows 10.

I had Windows 10 on my laptop but I installed Ubuntu and uninstalled windows 10 but now I again want to install Windows 10. I have got one Installation CD of Windows 10 but when I tend to install it the follwing happens:-

Clicking on drive 0 partion1:-

Windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk is of the Gpt partion style.

Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. windows must be installed to a partion formatted as NTFS.

Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. This partion is an EFI system partion (ESP)

Clicking on drive 0 partion 2:-

Windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk is of the Gpt partion style.

Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. windows must be installed to a partion formatted as NTFS.

Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. This partion is an EFI system partion (ESP)

Clicking on drive 0 partion 3 :-

Please help me solve this problem.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

KAUSTUBH KEJRIWAL, Apr 26, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

The only Windows 10 ISO file that is larger than a DVD is the combination 32/64-bit file. Is there some reason you need the combination 32/64-bit? Otherwise, going to have to switch to double layer (DL) DVD:

Windows 10 installation Disk [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Apr 26, 2016
  5. Kyhi Win User
    Or better yet use an 8GB USB stick for like $5

6. simrick Win User
    *Ditto*Thumbs

simrick, Apr 26, 2016
  7. kongming Win User
    USB flash drive is very convenient. Buy a 8GB pen drive.

kongming, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 installation Disk - Similar Threads - installation Disk

2. HOW DO I INSTALL .MSI FILES AND GET ACCEESS TO UTILITIES SUCH AS EDIT GROUP POLICY AND DISK...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I INSTALL .MSI FILES AND GET ACCEESS TO UTILITIES SUCH AS EDIT GROUP POLICY AND DISK...: I reset my pc and removed everything, when the os reinstalled automatically I realized im missing some utilities like the edit group policy and disk management that were there before my pc was reset. I cant install .msi files it says get suggestions from microspft store,...
  3. HOW DO I INSTALL .MSI FILES AND GET ACCEESS TO UTILITIES SUCH AS EDIT GROUP POLICY AND DISK...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I INSTALL .MSI FILES AND GET ACCEESS TO UTILITIES SUCH AS EDIT GROUP POLICY AND DISK...: I reset my pc and removed everything, when the os reinstalled automatically I realized im missing some utilities like the edit group policy and disk management that were there before my pc was reset. I cant install .msi files it says get suggestions from microspft store,...
  4. I can't detected my nvme during new installed windows 11. No disk drive detected..I'm using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't detected my nvme during new installed windows 11. No disk drive detected..I'm using...: I'm want to installed a new windows but can't detected my new NVME after boot from USB windows installer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-detected-my-nvme-during-new-installed/f5fc3057-f75e-4a9b-a99e-56d5847004dd
  5. I can't detected my nvme during new installed windows 11. No disk drive detected..I'm using...

I can't detected my nvme during new installed windows 11. No disk drive detected..I'm using...: I'm want to installed a new windows but can't detected my new NVME after boot from USB windows installer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-detected-my-nvme-during-new-installed/f5fc3057-f75e-4a9b-a99e-56d5847004dd
  6. How to get disks showing for choosing installation location for installing Windows home in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get disks showing for choosing installation location for installing Windows home in...: I recently purchased a Dell inspiring 15 with Win 11 Pro. I.want to.dual boot with Windows 11 home addition. When I get to selecting a location for the installation there is nothing listed. I have added a second portion to the drive, tried creating a virtual disk, turning off...
  7. How to get disks showing for choosing installation location for installing Windows home in...

How to get disks showing for choosing installation location for installing Windows home in...: I recently purchased a Dell inspiring 15 with Win 11 Pro. I.want to.dual boot with Windows 11 home addition. When I get to selecting a location for the installation there is nothing listed. I have added a second portion to the drive, tried creating a virtual disk, turning off...
  8. Can I install/repair the bcd boot repair using a copy command from the disk from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install/repair the bcd boot repair using a copy command from the disk from the...: I have a found installations is 0 in the repair bcd command and I DON’T know what I did to erase it. I may have changed permissions inadvertently or somehow obtained a virus. Not sure. I did see this diskpartlist diskselect disk number for main diskclean # Clearing the...
  9. Can I install/repair the bcd boot repair using a copy command from the disk from the...

Can I install/repair the bcd boot repair using a copy command from the disk from the...: I have a found installations is 0 in the repair bcd command and I DON’T know what I did to erase it. I may have changed permissions inadvertently or somehow obtained a virus. Not sure. I did see this diskpartlist diskselect disk number for main diskclean # Clearing the...
  10. Disk usage shows 100% evethough I freshly installed Windows 11.

Disk usage shows 100% evethough I freshly installed Windows 11.: So my laptop was hanging a lot when brought first. It came with a HDD so I installed a SSD into it. But that didn't solve it either so I thought of upgrading the ram to 16GB. Then a few weeks ago I asked about this and followed their instructions. Then I asked another person...