Windows 10: Windows 10 installation error

Discus and support Windows 10 installation error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently I booted up my computer to find that winloader32.ufi or error code 0xc0000225 has occured. I attempted to rebuild system through command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MercuryisLost, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 installation error

Recently I booted up my computer to find that winloader32.ufi or error code 0xc0000225 has occured. I attempted to rebuild system through command prompt nothing worked. A couple weeks later out of ideas I decide to purchase a new ssd and start from nothing. I reset CMOS and flashed the newest bios. Everytime I try to install it goes to windows boot manager where I select windows 64 bit setup. The files load in and I encounter winloader32.ufi or error code 0xc0000225 is missing or corrupt on a black screen with a list of possible fixes. I tried using a different usb drive to install but that didnt work either. I have no optical drive so the installation must be from usb only. I have tried different formats legacy CSM UEFI none work same error occurs as well as different boot priorities. Yes Secure Boot is off.

Click Bios 5 is the bios.

:)

MercuryisLost, Jun 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 30, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 installation error

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 installation error

1. Windows 10 installation error - Similar Threads - installation error

2. error 216 0xd8:windows could not start the windows installer service on local computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 216 0xd8:windows could not start the windows installer service on local computer?: I'm trying to download some softwares but it keeps showing up that error, it seems my windows installer is also not running and I can't attempt to put it to automatic...
  3. error 216 0xd8:windows could not start the windows installer service on local computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 216 0xd8:windows could not start the windows installer service on local computer?: I'm trying to download some softwares but it keeps showing up that error, it seems my windows installer is also not running and I can't attempt to put it to automatic...
  4. error 216 0xd8:windows could not start the windows installer service on local computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 clean install on brand new SSD. Error message saying 'The PC can't run Windows 11'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clean install on brand new SSD. Error message saying 'The PC can't run Windows 11': Hi all,I bought a brand new Windows 11 home Pro USB to install on a brand new SSD. However, it say 'The PC can't run Windows 11' after keying in the product key.I have flashed my MB with the latest Bios, enabled TPM, enable secure boot..... However, when I enabled secure...
  6. Windows 11 clean install on brand new SSD. Error message saying 'The PC can't run Windows 11'

Windows 11 clean install on brand new SSD. Error message saying 'The PC can't run Windows 11': Hi all,I bought a brand new Windows 11 home Pro USB to install on a brand new SSD. However, it say 'The PC can't run Windows 11' after keying in the product key.I have flashed my MB with the latest Bios, enabled TPM, enable secure boot..... However, when I enabled secure...
  7. What is Causing a Windows Installer Error 2708 Using Our Installer When the File Table...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Causing a Windows Installer Error 2708 Using Our Installer When the File Table...: We have an issue installing one of our applications on a single machine in-house. Upon display of the Welcome dialog a 2708 error is displayed...The File Table does contain records and the exact same .msi can be used on other machines without issue.Initially I thought...
  8. What is Causing a Windows Installer Error 2708 Using Our Installer When the File Table...

What is Causing a Windows Installer Error 2708 Using Our Installer When the File Table...: We have an issue installing one of our applications on a single machine in-house. Upon display of the Welcome dialog a 2708 error is displayed...The File Table does contain records and the exact same .msi can be used on other machines without issue.Initially I thought...
  9. Error installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributabl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributabl: I've been wanting to game, and one game I want to play needs the VC Redistributables. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170When I install, I get this error: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 0x80070652 - Another installation...
  10. Error installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributabl

Error installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributabl: I've been wanting to game, and one game I want to play needs the VC Redistributables. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170When I install, I get this error: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 0x80070652 - Another installation...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft .net framework 4.8 for windows 10 version 1803 for x64 (kb4486153) - error 0x80080008

2. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64 (KB4486153) - Error 0x80092004

3. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64 (KB4486153) stuck ay 44%

4. (KB4486153) - エラー 0x8000ffff,
  5. command to uninstall kb4486153 from the computer,
  6. microsoft .net framework 4.8 for windows 10 version 1809 for x64 (kb4486153) - error 0x8000ffff