Windows 10: Windows 10 installation error

Discus and support Windows 10 installation error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to upgrade my OS from win8.1 to win10 but are running into error message 0x8007001f, I first encounter this three years ago when I initially... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NatAuw-Yang, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 installation error

I'm trying to upgrade my OS from win8.1 to win10 but are running into error message 0x8007001f, I first encounter this three years ago when I initially tried to upgrade and I've decided to try again. My computer is a Toshiba Kira.

I'm hoping someone can assist me.

Thank you,

:)

NatAuw-Yang, Sep 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 22, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 installation error

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 installation error

1. Windows 10 installation error - Similar Threads - installation error

2. Windows Reactivation Error After New Hardware Install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Reactivation Error After New Hardware Install: Hello I recently replaced my CPU, Motherboard and RAM. My Windows was originally 8.1 and then received the free upgrade to Windows 10. Since replacing my hardware I get "activate windows" on the bottom right of my screen and no matter what I try I can't reactivate Windows....
  3. I need help .msi installers are giving me an error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help .msi installers are giving me an error: Hello so I am having a problem where whenever I open a .msi installer or sometimes a .exe installer for a program it gives me this error "this installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package."...
  4. (Windows 10 update error) I've been trying to install this update for about a month now,...

(Windows 10 update error) I've been trying to install this update for about a month now,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Derpy_Aura [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf09xc/windows_10_update_error_ive_been_trying_to/
  5. Can't install Origin on Windows 10, 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Origin on Windows 10, 0xc000007b error: So, I've spent the past day and a lot of last night scouring the internet for a solution to this problem. I got a new, refurbished laptop yesterday afternoon and intended on quickly downloading Origin to play Sims. With my old laptop, that I only retired two days ago, I had...
  6. Media driver error when installing Windows 10 on USB 3.0

Media driver error when installing Windows 10 on USB 3.0: I'm trying to install windows 10 on a 3.0 USB, on a Ubuntu Linux(version 20.04.1) computer but not able to because of a media driver error. I know the iso isn't corrupt, I ran a checksum and created a virtual machine.I flashed the iso first on balanca etcher and mounting the...
  7. Can't update Windows and install or update apps in Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update Windows and install or update apps in Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80070424: Hello everyone I can't update my Windows and install or update apps in Microsoft Store. I run the troubleshooter but it didn't work. I searched in Youtube and tried all solutions but my windows still has problems. This is the error of windows update: Your device is missing...
  8. BSOD error after new windows installation with complete C-Drive cleaning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD error after new windows installation with complete C-Drive cleaning: [ATTACH] Hello, I am facing BSOD error even after windows technical support team reinstalled new windows in my pc including completely cleaning my C-Drive. But now also I am getting this blue screen error. Now I checked with a Driver Updater Softwaremicrosoft partner and...
  9. Trying to install Windows Pro for Windows 10 just got Windows upgrade failed Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install Windows Pro for Windows 10 just got Windows upgrade failed Error...: Trying to install Windows Pro for Windows 10 just got Windows upgrade failed Error Code:0x80070005 PLEASE HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-windows-pro-for-windows-10-just/5822c8a8-e0f7-49a4-b0f9-369af51e98ed
  10. Keep getting this error code when trying to install windows 10 on a virtual machine in...

Keep getting this error code when trying to install windows 10 on a virtual machine in...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/opalgalaxy288 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/je9val/keep_getting_this_error_code_when_trying_to/