Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation Files Invasion

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation Files Invasion in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there, Wonder if someone can help me here. I installed W10 didn't like it (I won't bore you with the details) then re-installed W7. Since then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Flax Seed, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Flax Seed Win User

Windows 10 Installation Files Invasion

Hi there,

Wonder if someone can help me here. I installed W10 didn't like it (I won't bore you with the details) then re-installed W7.

Since then I have installed all updates to W7, removed the kb3035583 update and have hidden the "Upgrade to Windows 10" Windows update too. Thing is, I just noticed that the W10 upgrade files had started making their way onto my computer. Windows update is set to manual and Background Intelligent Transfer is disabled with the recovery options all set to take no action.

So can anyone here tell me how the update files wormed there way onto my computer and how I prevent them from doing so again?

Thanks.

:)

Flax Seed, Aug 20, 2015
  2. RJClay Win User

I catagorically DO NOT WANT Windows 10. How do I reject the free update offer?

Searching 'installed updates' will not reveal the corrupted, invasive file. You must search 'this Pc' or 'computer' to find the file. Again, good luck.

RJClay, Aug 20, 2015
  3. I catagorically DO NOT WANT Windows 10. How do I reject the free update offer?

you right it's very invasive and difficoult to remove....i do not want it,but i can't find the kb 3035583....how can i do it to remove for good?????thank's

VincentVincent622, Aug 20, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Installation Files Invasion - Similar Threads - Installation Files Invasion

2. Windows Invasion: Update IV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Invasion: Update IV: 3rd Hard, Bluescreen crash today. First time. Microsoft throwing a Hissy-fit, I'm telling y'all about all this. See, it doesn't matter if I allow updates or not. They'll STILL do this. It just depends on what they're trying to do.Moronic to think this is just someone...
  3. "INVASION" update:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "INVASION" update:: So, just to update my last post- An hour ago, Windows/Microsoft WENT INTO MY COMPUTER, Shut down the date I entered to have my updates done, which was Feb. 14, 2024, which I have documented, and FORCE FED their GD update into MY COMPUTER- DESTROYING my recording session, and...
  4. "INVASION" update:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "INVASION" update:: So, just to update my last post- An hour ago, Windows/Microsoft WENT INTO MY COMPUTER, Shut down the date I entered to have my updates done, which was Feb. 14, 2024, which I have documented, and FORCE FED their GD update into MY COMPUTER- DESTROYING my recording session, and...
  5. "INVASION" update:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. INVASION: Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INVASION: Microsoft: I've posted on this before. And I will again, until this criminality from Microsoft, STOPS. This is, once again, about Microsoft FORCE-CRASHING my system, in order to FORCE UPDATES, LOCATION TRACKING, and other INVASIVE actions, WHILE I HAVE "WINDOWS UPDATE" SUSPENDED- so it...
  7. Wrong Web Credentials Installed with WIN 10 - Privacy Invasion?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong Web Credentials Installed with WIN 10 - Privacy Invasion?: On a new laptop I have web credentials from another person in our firm, despite no contact. There is no common serve or network, and I am the IT Administrator, owner, and CEO. TI am the only one who has ever had access to this computer. The web credentials include bank...
  8. invasion of privacy

in Cortana
    invasion of privacy: Tonight you buggers invaded my PC with demands that I accept and pay for some voice recognition service which is of no interest to me. Not only that, it took me an hour to rid my PC of your pestilent nonsense and then I found, to my disappointment, that you have removed (...
  9. invasive MS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    invasive MS: When I open my Windows laptop Bing shows up. I never use Bing. I did when it first came out & it just didn't compete with Google. I don't want to use Bing & I want MS to stop pushing MS on me. I've used Mac Books & I am tempted to buy one just to be able to use the features I...
  10. Invasive Game Overlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invasive Game Overlay: With the recent anniversary patch the XBox Game Overlay pops up now whenever I play some games that have nothing to do with Microsoft. I find this kind of thing extremely annoying, I didn't ask for this and don't want this overlay running on my PC. From what I can see,...