Windows 10: Windows 10 installation flash drive does not give normal prompts to install

Discus and support Windows 10 installation flash drive does not give normal prompts to install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 refused to start after numerous disk errors were encountered. I tried to repair Windows using standard procedures but the repair was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichieRein, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 installation flash drive does not give normal prompts to install

Windows 10 refused to start after numerous disk errors were encountered. I tried to repair Windows using standard procedures but the repair was not able to correct the problem. I originally attempted a reinstallation by booting my installation flash drive. I was shown the normal screen to continue with the installation but I thought it better to format the hard disk prior to reinstalling Windows. Later after I formatted the largest volume on my hard disk using diskpart, I tried to proceed again by booting my installation flash drive and was only shown a blank screen. I expected to see the usual prompts for a normal Windows installation as before. What happened? What changed? Why doesn't the flash drive proceed with a standard installation?

:)

RichieRein, Nov 5, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

cant install windows 8 on my cruciall ssd drive

Yeah, that was going to be my next suggestion. You can actually access the command prompt from inside the Windows installer, then run DiskPart and do a Clean command on the drive.

newtekie1, Nov 5, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 5, 2018
  4. thraxed Win User

Windows 10 installation flash drive does not give normal prompts to install

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 installation flash drive does not give normal prompts to install

1. Windows 10 installation flash drive does not give normal prompts to install - Similar Threads - installation flash drive

2. Installing windows 10 with USB flash drive not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing windows 10 with USB flash drive not working: Just finished building my PC, I have a MSI B450 Tomahawk II Mobo. I went to install windows 10 from a flash drive, set the flash drive as boot priority, all PC parts working fine and BIOS page is fine. I boot up the PC again to install windows 10 and then THESE screens...
  3. Installing Windows 10 Using a USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 Using a USB Flash Drive: Upon booting the computer from my usb flash drive which has the windows 10 20H2 ISO using Rufus, I am met with a screen which has a white line on the top left corner of my screen. After blinking for a few seconds, the Windows Logo shows for a split second and then the system...
  4. Installing windows 10 in flash drive

Installing windows 10 in flash drive: What assignment unit size do i need to choose? I have the options of: 8192,16,32 and 64kb submitted by /u/lililpotato [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvgaig/installing_windows_10_in_flash_drive/
  5. 32 GB flash drive to install windows 10

32 GB flash drive to install windows 10: I’m building a new pc and I need to install windows, what I don’t know is if I can use a 32gb flash drive (exFAT) or if I have to go lower. I looked it up and it was mixed answers for whatever reason. Please help I’m building my pc today or tomorrow submitted by...
  6. I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a...

I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a...: submitted by /u/Antonio_877 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3hnkr/im_trying_to_install_windows_10_on_xp_from_a/
  7. Windows 10 clean installation from flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 clean installation from flash drive: I have an older HP laptop originally running Windows 7. I had upgraded to Windows 10 during the free upgrade offer at W10 launch. I recently had to replace the hard drive and then used recovery discs specific to my computer. I wanted to re-install Windows 10 so I...
  8. using a windows usb flash drive installation as a normal usb stick

using a windows usb flash drive installation as a normal usb stick: after running the media creation tool on an empty usb flash drive can i copy additional files onto it? i would like to transfer some files using the space that is left empty from the old system i ran the media creation tool on to my new one will the installation still work...
  9. USB Flash Drive - Create to Install Windows 10?

USB Flash Drive - Create to Install Windows 10?: Good morning, Prior to beginning I am making this post to ask a few questions concerning Brinks' tutorial https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html I am using an All-In-One HP Pavilion 23-g017c (x64) AMD A6-5200 APU w/Radeon HD Graphics, running Windows 10,...
  10. Making a Windows 10 USB Install flash drive

Making a Windows 10 USB Install flash drive: Is it legal to make a Windows 10 USB install flash drive for a friend in another state? Thanks, 16378