Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation Freezes After BIOS Boot

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation Freezes After BIOS Boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I just finished building a new PC build, so I am now trying to install 64-bit Windows 10 via USB Drive. The PC will post and show the BIOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SalohcinSonic, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Installation Freezes After BIOS Boot

Hello,

I just finished building a new PC build, so I am now trying to install 64-bit Windows 10 via USB Drive. The PC will post and show the BIOS screen but it freezes shortly after that once the Windows loading dial shows up.

I am unsure what to do at this point. I've re-downloaded and installed the installation media tool onto my USB drive (64GB Samsung) but it keeps freezing at that point. I've waited at least 15 minutes to see if anything changes but the screen stays frozen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Nick

:)

SalohcinSonic, Jul 23, 2019
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Installation Freezes After BIOS Boot

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Installation Freezes After BIOS Boot

1. Windows 10 Installation Freezes After BIOS Boot - Similar Threads - Installation Freezes BIOS

2. Computer Freezing on Boot After Installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Freezing on Boot After Installing Windows 11: Good Morning.I installed Windows 11 on an Asus ROG desktop one day last week. Since doing so, I've run into a problem. When I try to boot up from a powered off state, it freezes at the screen with the Republic of Gamers logo. I have waited for 10+ minutes and it doesn't load....
  3. Computer Freezing on Boot After Installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezing on Boot After Installing Windows 11: Good Morning.I installed Windows 11 on an Asus ROG desktop one day last week. Since doing so, I've run into a problem. When I try to boot up from a powered off state, it freezes at the screen with the Republic of Gamers logo. I have waited for 10+ minutes and it doesn't load....
  4. Freezing in boot up, but not Bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Freezing in boot up, but not Bios: We have had troubles with the constant freezing in the first initialization of the computer, then constantly crashes/freezes; randomly. Now we thought it was faulty hardware, but we have bought a new motherboard and CPU. We are trying to work on getting the windows...
  5. Windows Boot manager going straight to BIOS after install.

Windows Boot manager going straight to BIOS after install.: Hi, Yet another install restart loop question:I'm installing on my SATA via a USB. I go through the install process, delete partitions, install fresh, it goes through the install. Then once it finishes it needs to restart. If I leave the USB stick in the install goes back...
  6. Windows 10 Installation freezes on Acer One 10 S1003 in BIOS or Boot Menu ?!

Windows 10 Installation freezes on Acer One 10 S1003 in BIOS or Boot Menu ?!: Hi Community, I need help with my installation on Acer One 10 S1003 in BIOS or Boot Menu. This Mini 2in1-Pc with 2gb Ram supports only 32 bit and i have installed 32 bit. I deleted the windows 10 version on it and wanted to install android but it doestn't work for me.Then I...
  7. Mouse will freeze after Windows 10 booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse will freeze after Windows 10 booting: Windows 10 boots from SSD resulting in freezing the mouse. While booting, I enter PIN then desktop shows up and 5 seconds later the mouse freezes. I resolve this problem only by plugging - unplugging the USB...
  8. Windows 10 booting to BIOS after fresh install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 booting to BIOS after fresh install?: Just a quick disclaimer: I've used Linux all my life ever since I got my first PC. I've never owned a computer which has had Windows on it for longer than 12 hours. It's very possible that I'm missing something super obvious here and if that's the case I apologise! So...
  9. windows 10 freezes after boot

windows 10 freezes after boot: Hello, my laptop keeps freezing after booting up, and doesn't respond to any keyboard or mouse commands. I can't enter safe mode since power button is missing from login screen. Is there any other way to enter safe mode or restore windows while it's booting? this problem...
  10. Windows 10 Freezing After Updating BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezing After Updating BIOS: Hello Person Reading , I Have An Issue, Yesterday My Laptop DELL ( Windows 10 Professional Inspiron 3521 64Bit ) Started To Lag , I Contacted A Microsoft Agent , And He Said You Have To Update Your BIOS , And After He Said That I Went To Dell's Website And Downloaded The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows freeze from bios

2. clean install of windows 10 frezzes after bios