Windows 10: Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language...

Discus and support Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there,some history: I had a PC crash that lead to a non booting Windows. I made a ddrescue of the disc zero reading errors, all partitions ok, all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stev-io, Sep 16, 2021.

1. stev-io Win User

Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language...

Hi there,some history: I had a PC crash that lead to a non booting Windows. I made a ddrescue of the disc zero reading errors, all partitions ok, all files there. So: The operating system being not bootable, I wanted to start a repair session to apply chkdisk, fixboot via bootable USB device. The problem now is: The Windows 10 installation/boot process from USB device freezes after the Windows logo disappears and short before the language picking screen should appear. Black screen. But only when the SATA SSD is connected to the only SATA port available. If I disconnect it before powering

:)

stev-io, Sep 16, 2021
  2. VBX
    vbx Win User

computer freezes at windows logo.

My Win7 logo use to freeze right when the 3 dots start rotating. For a good 30-60 seconds. Then windows loads.

I changed my Graphic Card and it fixed the freezing logo.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language...

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language...

1. Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language... - Similar Threads - installation freezes logo

2. freeze on windows logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    freeze on windows logo: When i attempt to install win 7 it freezes as soon the logo appears and fans speed up.In bios it doesnt freeze only when i start booting from usb or from hdd and there is also tinly pixelated line near right corner of screen Could it be gpu problem or bios i only checked ram...
  3. freeze on windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    freeze on windows logo: When i attempt to install win 7 it freezes as soon the logo appears and fans speed up.In bios it doesnt freeze only when i start booting from usb or from hdd and there is also tinly pixelated line near right corner of screen Could it be gpu problem or bios i only checked ram...
  4. Windows 10 Freezing at Windows logo.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezing at Windows logo.: Hi, my name is Hunter and I have built a new pc from scratch. Everything is brand new in the build. After loading the new operating system, it runs normally. When loading and getting the files ready for the first startup, it freezes at the windows logo with the white dots...
  5. Windows 10 freezes on logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezes on logo screen: So, I'm having a bit of an issue with my Windows computer after the recent updates. Every time I turn it on it stays stuck on the logo screen. Those spinning white circles, that indicate it's loading, don't appear and I am forced to do a hard shutdown. When I turn it on again...
  6. Windows 10 Freezes before Install can finish

Windows 10 Freezes before Install can finish: Hi All, I recently purchased a new processor. I swapped them out today. When I went to boot afterwards, Windows just kept spinning. I decides to just do a fresh install of Windows 10 since I keep all my important files on an external drive. I reformatted the drive from the...
  7. Windows 10 installation usb freeze's at windows logo

Windows 10 installation usb freeze's at windows logo: Hello When trying to set-up a new PC, me and a friend encountered a rather annoying issue. We created a bootable usb using the microsoft media creation tool. We did not receive any warnings or errors so we assume the creation was sucesfull. Now when trying to boot over...
  8. Freeze at Windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeze at Windows logo: Just built a new Ryzen 5 3600 computer and am using my old SSD with windows 10 Home edition. I was able to get it to boot and ran a few games. Then I went into bios on an asrock b450m steel legend changing the ram to the rated 3200mhz and received a BSOD with the error memory...
  9. Windows Logo Disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Logo Disappeared: The Windows Logo in the task bar at left, is gone. I haven't done anything with any programming of fiddled with task bar icons. I understand this has happened to an awful lot of users. How do I fix this, keeping in mind that I am NOT a computer expert by any means. K.I.S.S....
  10. Trying to install Windows 10. Freezes at the logo screen.

Trying to install Windows 10. Freezes at the logo screen.: After a hectic few weeks of figuring things out, I finally had my first build completed. The fans work, everything lights up, I can get it to boot, it's great! Here are some of its specs: CPU AMD RYZEN 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor Motherboard Asus PRIME B350-PLUS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 install stuck after logo disappears