Windows 10: Windows 10 installation from win 8.1

Discus and support Windows 10 installation from win 8.1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I just want help for this that happened to meI was resetting my windows 10 laptop but accidentally clicked the power off button for secondsWhen I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sahaskrit, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Sahaskrit Win User

Windows 10 installation from win 8.1

Hi,I just want help for this that happened to meI was resetting my windows 10 laptop but accidentally clicked the power off button for secondsWhen I opened the laptop again it was just a laptop which was not booking but then I recovered my laptop as it was like some years before although all file were safe, it was windows 8.1, now when I try to upgrade it to windows 10 again using media creation tool it always goes to 74% on installation page and then says windows 10 installation has failed.If I use usb to do it, it says upgrade option isn't available. Plssss help me, I want to get back to win

:)

Sahaskrit, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 14, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Windows 10 installation from win 8.1

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 installation from win 8.1

1. Windows 10 installation from win 8.1 - Similar Threads - installation

2. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  3. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  4. Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892: Split from this thread. I was able to trace the exact error during the update process. I started the upgrade using the command line and the dism command. After about 20 minutes it reaches around 5.7 % progress, it stops and asks for a reboot. Upon reboot it starts the...
  5. Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892

Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892: Split from this thread. I was able to trace the exact error during the update process. I started the upgrade using the command line and the dism command. After about 20 minutes it reaches around 5.7 % progress, it stops and asks for a reboot. Upon reboot it starts the...
  6. Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...: I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-used-pc-with-windows-11-installed-i-want/9e021b24-0863-4cf2-bc1f-71062eed3882
  8. I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...

I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...: I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-used-pc-with-windows-11-installed-i-want/9e021b24-0863-4cf2-bc1f-71062eed3882
  9. I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...: I recently installed on my ACEMagic Mini PC the windows 11 version 23H2 now every time I go onto the Internet my screen will go on and off into a blank screen and It happens on every website?...
  10. I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...

I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...: I recently installed on my ACEMagic Mini PC the windows 11 version 23H2 now every time I go onto the Internet my screen will go on and off into a blank screen and It happens on every website?...