Windows 10: Windows 10 installation from win 8.1

Discus and support Windows 10 installation from win 8.1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I just want help for this that happened to meI was resetting my windows 10 laptop but accidentally clicked the power off button for secondsWhen I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sahaskrit, Jan 14, 2022 at 4:22 AM.

1. Sahaskrit Win User

Windows 10 installation from win 8.1

Hi,I just want help for this that happened to meI was resetting my windows 10 laptop but accidentally clicked the power off button for secondsWhen I opened the laptop again it was just a laptop which was not booking but then I recovered my laptop as it was like some years before although all file were safe, it was windows 8.1, now when I try to upgrade it to windows 10 again using media creation tool it always goes to 74% on installation page and then says windows 10 installation has failed.If I use usb to do it, it says upgrade option isn't available. Plssss help me, I want to get back to win

:)

2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2022 at 4:30 AM
  4. Windows 10 installation from win 8.1

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Thema:

Windows 10 installation from win 8.1

1. Windows 10 installation from win 8.1 - Similar Threads - installation

2. OEM Windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OEM Windows install: Cannot respond to original post where I asked about, is Win 11 is an upgrade to win 8 or 10, or can you buy and OEM version of win 11 to install on a home built computer that I build for myself, as a stand along version on a new drive, I do not or ever have upgrade from...
  3. OEM Windows install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OEM Windows install: Cannot respond to original post where I asked about, is Win 11 is an upgrade to win 8 or 10, or can you buy and OEM version of win 11 to install on a home built computer that I build for myself, as a stand along version on a new drive, I do not or ever have upgrade from...
  4. Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware: Full disclosure: Wireless internet connection was already a problem before installing windows 11. Prior to installation, the wireless network adapter was missing not showing up, hidden or otherwise, in device manager. This problem is what prompted me to install windows 11....
  5. Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware

Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware: Full disclosure: Wireless internet connection was already a problem before installing windows 11. Prior to installation, the wireless network adapter was missing not showing up, hidden or otherwise, in device manager. This problem is what prompted me to install windows 11....
  6. windows 10 cant install forza to my HDD drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 cant install forza to my HDD drive: Hi,I want to install forza from the xbox app but when i click install it only shows my my other drives and not the drive i want to install the game to.searched for hours for a solution online but nothing seemed to work...
  7. windows 10 cant install forza to my HDD drive

windows 10 cant install forza to my HDD drive: Hi,I want to install forza from the xbox app but when i click install it only shows my my other drives and not the drive i want to install the game to.searched for hours for a solution online but nothing seemed to work...
  8. Windows 10 error 0x80073d13 when trying to move Forza install directory to my HDD drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 error 0x80073d13 when trying to move Forza install directory to my HDD drive: Hi, I wanted to install Forza in the xbox app but it wouldn't show me my HDD D: drive as an option to install to.After searching online for solutions that mess with the registry and powershell, I finally managed to see my D: drive in the xbox app.When I chose it the app...
  9. Windows 10 error 0x80073d13 when trying to move Forza install directory to my HDD drive

Windows 10 error 0x80073d13 when trying to move Forza install directory to my HDD drive: Hi, I wanted to install Forza in the xbox app but it wouldn't show me my HDD D: drive as an option to install to.After searching online for solutions that mess with the registry and powershell, I finally managed to see my D: drive in the xbox app.When I chose it the app...
  10. Windows Updates Installation error

Windows Updates Installation error: Hello! I have been trying to use Windows updates on my Windows 11 PC, but for the past few days, all Windows updates seem to fail, with varying error codes. I have run the Windows update troubleshooter, but that doesn't seem to have done much. Can anyone help me?PS I am...