Windows 10: Windows 10 installation impossible

Discus and support Windows 10 installation impossible in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i am currently using ubuntu and trying to re install windows but in the installation it cant format/delet my drive it does see it but it cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PandaDanda402, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 installation impossible

So i am currently using ubuntu and trying to re install windows but in the installation it cant format/delet my drive it does see it but it cant install windows (im sorry but i cant remember what the error said)

:)

PandaDanda402, Sep 15, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 15, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 installation impossible

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 installation impossible

1. Windows 10 installation impossible - Similar Threads - installation impossible

2. Impossible to Reset PC/Clean Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Impossible to Reset PC/Clean Install: I am going through every method to get the data off this computer so I can send it back for a refund but nothing is working. I am very frustrated. I have tried going through the reset options in settings and every time it says it was not able to so after trying that a couple...
  3. Impossible to Reset PC/Clean Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to Reset PC/Clean Install: I am going through every method to get the data off this computer so I can send it back for a refund but nothing is working. I am very frustrated. I have tried going through the reset options in settings and every time it says it was not able to so after trying that a couple...
  4. Impossible to create untampered, modified USB installation medium for clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to create untampered, modified USB installation medium for clean install: Hi,For the last 8 months, I've been trying various things to create a "vanilla" Windows 11 Pro using the downloaded official .ISO and creating an USB installation medium. However, it is impossible for various reasons, but all have to do with the scenario when your OEM...
  5. Impossible to create untampered, modified USB installation medium for clean install

Impossible to create untampered, modified USB installation medium for clean install: Hi,For the last 8 months, I've been trying various things to create a "vanilla" Windows 11 Pro using the downloaded official .ISO and creating an USB installation medium. However, it is impossible for various reasons, but all have to do with the scenario when your OEM...
  6. Impossible to install GIMP, downloaded directly or from MS Store. Getting "The app. was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to install GIMP, downloaded directly or from MS Store. Getting "The app. was...: Hello.I cannot install GIMP on my new computer Win11, with the Install file either downloaded directly or from the MS Store. I get "The app. was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005".My feeling is that "something" forbids to install non-MS applications, although I stopped the...
  7. Impossible to install GIMP, downloaded directly or from MS Store. Getting "The app. was...

Impossible to install GIMP, downloaded directly or from MS Store. Getting "The app. was...: Hello.I cannot install GIMP on my new computer Win11, with the Install file either downloaded directly or from the MS Store. I get "The app. was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005".My feeling is that "something" forbids to install non-MS applications, although I stopped the...
  8. WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer: I've had this printer for a very long time and it continued to work fine in WIN7.Then I I upgraded from WIN7 to WIN10.Printer is USB connected to my computer.After the upgrade and now it does not recognize the device as a printer, rather it is just detected as USB device...
  9. WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer

WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer: I've had this printer for a very long time and it continued to work fine in WIN7.Then I I upgraded from WIN7 to WIN10.Printer is USB connected to my computer.After the upgrade and now it does not recognize the device as a printer, rather it is just detected as USB device...
  10. WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware