Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation in new SDD

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation in new SDD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi There - I plan to change HDD to SSD and how can I use the same windows 10 currently which I am using now? I am not sure what is the windows keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Srisudharsan, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Installation in new SDD

Hi There - I plan to change HDD to SSD and how can I use the same windows 10 currently which I am using now?

I am not sure what is the windows keys as it was pre installed in my laptop when it came. How do I check if I have a digital license ?

regards

sri

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Srisudharsan, Nov 17, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 17, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 17, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows 10 Installation in new SDD

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Installation in new SDD

1. Windows 10 Installation in new SDD - Similar Threads - Installation SDD

2. I have switched from HDD to SSD in this case i have installed new windows on SDD, now HDD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have switched from HDD to SSD in this case i have installed new windows on SDD, now HDD...: I need to disable Bitlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-switched-from-hdd-to-ssd-in-this-case-i/9ffba582-ab73-4588-b294-54561e5357cb
  3. I have switched from HDD to SSD in this case i have installed new windows on SDD, now HDD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have switched from HDD to SSD in this case i have installed new windows on SDD, now HDD...: I need to disable Bitlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-switched-from-hdd-to-ssd-in-this-case-i/9ffba582-ab73-4588-b294-54561e5357cb
  4. I have switched from HDD to SSD in this case i have installed new windows on SDD, not HDD...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have switched from HDD to SSD in this case i have installed new windows on SDD, not HDD...: I need to diable Bitlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-switched-from-hdd-to-ssd-in-this-case-i/9ffba582-ab73-4588-b294-54561e5357cb
  5. i am not able to install iTunes on HDD instead of SDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to install iTunes on HDD instead of SDD: Hello.iTunes being a bundleware it is not moving from SDD to HDD showing error 0x80073d21. Additionally I am not getting any option to install it directly from the Apple site on my HDD. please help as i am not able to sync my phone on iTunesAlso, I have to opt for this option...
  6. i am not able to install iTunes on HDD instead of SDD

i am not able to install iTunes on HDD instead of SDD: Hello.iTunes being a bundleware it is not moving from SDD to HDD showing error 0x80073d21. Additionally I am not getting any option to install it directly from the Apple site on my HDD. please help as i am not able to sync my phone on iTunesAlso, I have to opt for this option...
  7. I installed grub bootloader on my windows sdd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed grub bootloader on my windows sdd: I installed grub bootloader on my windows ssd by mistake now when I boot to windows it shows a blue recovery screen, i created bootable usb to fix and when i use the “bootrec /fixboot” command it gives me an error saying “access denied” please help....
  8. I installed grub bootloader on my windows sdd

I installed grub bootloader on my windows sdd: I installed grub bootloader on my windows ssd by mistake now when I boot to windows it shows a blue recovery screen, i created bootable usb to fix and when i use the “bootrec /fixboot” command it gives me an error saying “access denied” please help....
  9. I installed grub bootloader on my windows sdd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Installed Additional RAM and SDD D: was deleted?!

Installed Additional RAM and SDD D: was deleted?!: I'm not sure how this happened. I can see the NVMe SSDs in Intel's Memory and Storage Tool. They're displaying as members of my Precision Raid 0 Volume...not sure what went wrong here. Any suggestions would help, as I've tried nearly everything I could find on my...