Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pitipan, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Pitipan Win User

Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve this please?Thank you:

:)

Pitipan, Apr 18, 2024
  2. little cat, Apr 18, 2024
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive. - Similar Threads - Installation issue due

2. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  3. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  4. Unable to install a device due to "driver tampering" on Windows 10?

Unable to install a device due to "driver tampering" on Windows 10?: I have used the same usb-midi adapter to sync my digital mixer, digital multitrack recorder, and midi music devices with my in my recording studio pc, for a number of years. Since moving to Windows 10, I have had to edit the driver file to make it compatible with Windows 10....
  5. Windows unable to boot due to driver issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows unable to boot due to driver issues: Hello,I was wondering if any of you could help me fix my Windows installation.A few days ago, I noticed that my computer was using its integrated graphics Intel UHD 770 instead of its dedicated graphics. RTX 3070 So, I disabled the graphics driver for the Intel UHD 770 and...
  6. Windows unable to boot due to driver issues

Windows unable to boot due to driver issues: Hello,I was wondering if any of you could help me fix my Windows installation.A few days ago, I noticed that my computer was using its integrated graphics Intel UHD 770 instead of its dedicated graphics. RTX 3070 So, I disabled the graphics driver for the Intel UHD 770 and...
  7. Windows 10 Pro cannot install on New Hard Drive due to License Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro cannot install on New Hard Drive due to License Issue: Hi This is my first post after being with Seven Forums for more years I care to remember!! Have you come across this before? Windows 10 Pro cannot install on New Hard Drive due to License Issue. That's how what I read it came across. Could you comment (and hopefully...
  8. Windows 10 can't locate drivers for USB drives as well as new Internal drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 can't locate drivers for USB drives as well as new Internal drives: I have 4 Western Digital Elements portable drives. It see's one of those drives. When I plug in one of the other's, the drive appears in device manager with a "?" . When I look in "Bluetooth and other devices" it shows" Elements 107C" driver is unavailable. I purchased a...
  9. Unable to acces second internal hard drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to acces second internal hard drive on Windows 10: My computer has a 1 TB second internal storage drive, and the 238 GB the main drive has been filled up with apps and games. I tried to go to storage settings and move my apps and games to the second drive, as well as redirect all future app downloads to the second drive, but...
  10. Internal hard drive issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal hard drive issues: A month ago i got a new hard drive today when i was trying to install an application from the Windows store i wasn't able to it said This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive. What should i do?...