Windows 10: Windows 10 installation issues -- Samsung Series 5/Phoenix BIOS

Discus and support Windows 10 installation issues -- Samsung Series 5/Phoenix BIOS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I created a Windows Bootable USB using Media Creator tool from a different Windows 10 machine. I plug in the USB Phoenix BIOS and go through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by avogadroKP, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 installation issues -- Samsung Series 5/Phoenix BIOS

Hi

I created a Windows Bootable USB using Media Creator tool from a different Windows 10 machine. I plug in the USB Phoenix BIOS and go through installation and it does everything and says reboot. It reboots and I have tried 2 things
    - Leave the USB. -- in which case it goes back into the windows screen
    - Pull the USB out -- in which case it goes into a Samsung bios loop and does not complete the installation

I know that Windows 10 is being installed because when I go through the process again by leaving the USB in, the available disk space reduces from 111GB to 103GB.

Thanks

:)

avogadroKP, Jul 25, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 25, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Windows 10 installation issues -- Samsung Series 5/Phoenix BIOS

access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 installation issues -- Samsung Series 5/Phoenix BIOS

1. Windows 10 installation issues -- Samsung Series 5/Phoenix BIOS - Similar Threads - installation issues Samsung

2. Windows 10 Installation on a Samsung SSD Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation on a Samsung SSD Issue: Hello, I recently bought a 1 TB Samsung SSD, and I have wanted to install Windows on it. However, the problem persists that the installation resets after rebooting the computer. So, the installation never completes fully. I have tried using Rufus and installing the ISO onto...
  3. To install Phoenix os

in Windows 10 Customization
    To install Phoenix os: Are their any issuses about installing phoenix os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-install-phoenix-os/6faf61d1-0d0a-474d-be9a-50afb172efdd
  4. Installing Phoenix os

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing Phoenix os: Are you recommend to installing Phoenix OS as a dual boot system in my window 10 Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-phoenix-os/27a7f3b9-8c3c-49b4-89a9-1062509ac1b9
  5. Clean install of Windows 10 on Samsung Series 5

Clean install of Windows 10 on Samsung Series 5: Hi I created a Windows Bootable USB using Media Creator tool from a different Windows 10 machine. I plug in the USB (Phoenix BIOS) and go through installation and it does everything and says reboot. It reboots and I have tried 2 things - Leave the USB. -- in which case it...
  6. **HELP** Clean Windows 10 Install on Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook using Samsung Evo...

**HELP** Clean Windows 10 Install on Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook using Samsung Evo...: Hello I just installed a new Samsung 860 EVO SSD into my Samsung Series 7 Chronos Model NP700Z5A ( NP700Z5A-S04US ). Ok, I am booting from a usb drive that has the windows iso image. I get through the whole install process and once the laptop restarts it takes me back to...
  7. Phoenix & Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Phoenix & Windows: When I open the Windows system, it gives me the choice of what you want to open in Windows or Phoenix, but I deleted the Phoenix and returned it again, then did not show the choice of opening Windows or Phoenix, when running the device opens only Windows, what's the problem ?...
  8. Samsung Series 9 (NP900X3C) Windows 10 1803 Update Issues

Samsung Series 9 (NP900X3C) Windows 10 1803 Update Issues: I am posting this in case it helps out anyone else out there experiencing issues updating to 1803 (Creators Update April 2018) on a Samsung Series 9 laptop. Clearly my experience may be different and I have no way of knowing if this might work for anyone else. Ever since...
  9. Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series: [img] I get above error; I've updated the intel rapid storage driver and asmedia sata controller driver. My motherboard is an asus z97 deluxe. Help is appreciated; thx ! 59239
  10. Samsung 9 Series Keyboard Backlight Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Samsung 9 Series Keyboard Backlight Issue: Hi, Running latest build of Windows 10 on a Samsung NP900X3A-B03UK. The Keyboard Backlight does not work and I don't know how or even if any of the Samsung Windows 8 apps/drivers will fix this. Does anyone know if there is a way I can get this working. Everything else...