Windows 10: Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart

Discus and support Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to do a clean install of windows 10 onto a new ssd drive. I downloaded the media creation toolkit and followed all of the directions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Paulatic, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Paulatic Win User

Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart

I am trying to do a clean install of windows 10 onto a new ssd drive. I downloaded the media creation toolkit and followed all of the directions. during the installation process it goes through the steps of installation but when it gets to the finishing up step, it says windows needs to restart. I let it restart on its own, then I have to put in all the information again, the key code, language etc. it goes through the install steps again and restarts. It has done this 4 times now each time is exactly as the one before. I've gone over all my steps of preparation to install but I can't see anything that I've done wrong.

Please help

:)

Paulatic, Nov 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

As you are experiencing restart loop in Windows 10, I suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    Ramesh.Kumar from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart

1. Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart - Similar Threads - installation keeps looping

2. Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart: I am trying to do a clean install of windows 10. I downloaded the media creation toolkit and followed all of the directions. during the installation process it goes through the steps of installation but when it gets to the finishing up step, it says windows needs to...
  3. Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart: I am trying to do a clean install of windows 10. I downloaded the media creation toolkit and followed all of the directions. during the installation process it goes through the steps of installation but when it gets to the finishing up step, it says windows needs to...
  4. Windows 10 installation keeps looping back to restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Clean Install Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Clean Install Restart Loop: I had to do a clean install on my PC after some issues, I was advised it was the best solution so I went for it. I have a 32GB USB stick with Win10 on it and I plugged it in my PC. The installing process goes on smoothly until the very end when it says Finishing up, it keeps...
  6. Windows 10 Clean Install Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Clean Install Restart Loop: I had to do a clean install on my PC after some issues, I was advised it was the best solution so I went for it. I have a 32GB USB stick with Win10 on it and I plugged it in my PC. The installing process goes on smoothly until the very end when it says Finishing up, it keeps...
  7. Windows 10 install keeps looping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 install keeps looping: Hi all, Im running a windows 10 setup on a VM. After the the setup reaches the part where they ask if I want Cortana to be activated. It doesnt matter which option i choose, the setup goes back to the part where they ask for the region. The weird part is that i cant re-use...
  8. Installation of Windows 10 Home keeps looping back to the install screen

Installation of Windows 10 Home keeps looping back to the install screen: I am getting really fed up with Windows 10 and it's way of frustrating the customer. I punched in my code and it goes to the screen where you want to install Windows and I choose the hard drive and then it goes to the screen where it shows you it is collecting information and...
  9. Windows 10 USB install restart loop

Windows 10 USB install restart loop: I have built many computers over the years but this is the first using an SSD as my primary hard drive. BIOS loads up fine and it lets me access the USB installation of Windows but as soon as it starts installing it will just reboot for no reason. It stayed on once almost...
  10. Windows 10 install keep looping

Windows 10 install keep looping: While install windows 10, its keep looping at this step after restart, again and again and again, what should i do?[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-install-keep-looping/36b29312-8ff8-4b4f-ac06-1c88f0b2586f