Windows 10: Windows 10 installation loop and screen flickering, can’t install windows??

Discus and support Windows 10 installation loop and screen flickering, can’t install windows?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ive been trying to install windows on my computer after doing a format of the drive. The computer was running fine but i thought it was time for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jezuh, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Jezuh Win User

Windows 10 installation loop and screen flickering, can’t install windows??

Ive been trying to install windows on my computer after doing a format of the drive. The computer was running fine but i thought it was time for a fresh reboot.

I have a SSD and a HDD and im trying to install the os on the ssd.

when trying to install the os from a usb drive to the ssd all goes well. I can choose my region, select my keybord layout. However the second i try to connect to the wifi AP weird things start to happen, the screen starts to flicker - the aspect ratio changes and the installation goes back to the start...

this keeps on happening over and over.

my first thought was it migjt be the SSD so i tried installing it in the HDD... same issue.

I then thought both drives might be faulty. So i used another ssd and had the same issue.

i then asked a room mate if i could borrow his HDD to lcheck to see if this was a software or hardware issue as he already has an os installed.

however when loaded into the os the same issue’s happen... so it must be a hardware issue as his os is running fine on his system.

i took the computer to my local computer shop to see if he could fix the issue, he was not 100% but he did say it seems like a motherboard issue and said i should get a new one.

so i purchased a brand new motherboard wirh some new DDR4 ram and im STILL having the same issue.

this is now my last resort because i have 0 idea what the issue could be.

thankyou in advance for any help!

:)

Jezuh, Apr 21, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 21, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 installation loop and screen flickering, can’t install windows?? - Similar Threads - installation loop screen

2. Windows 10 Installation Loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Installation Loop: Hello, I just built a new Desktop PC and am trying to install windows onto an SSD. I have a USB drive with the windows installation software plugged in to my PC. I can successfully get through the part where you select your windows version, enter product key, etc, until it...
  3. Windows 10 install loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 install loop: Hello I was trying to install Window 10 in a VM but when it would finish installing it would restart and go back to the install now screen. I have tried 3 or 4 times and i had gotten to the windows getting ready screen loading screen but then it just restarted and went back...
  4. Windows 10 Installation Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Loop: HelloI think my laptop is going through a Install Loop. The suspicion stems from the screen repeating this pattern:- Screen shows the manufacturer, which in this case is HP.- Screen after a few seconds shows the loading circle and the welcome screen.- Screen goes black before...
  5. Windows 10 install loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 install loop: I tried to install windows 10 onto a brand new SSD. I choose to boot from the usb stick with the creation tool and it takes me into the windows installation. It then prompts me to restart. I change the boot order to the SSD first and it still continues to loop and restart the...
  6. Windows 10 install loop

Windows 10 install loop: One of my pc’s had a drive fail which had the windows 10 os on, so i got a new ssd and was installing using usb with media creation tool. It installed and looped back to install again i thought that was strange cause boot order is the new ssd first then usb so i unplugged the...
  7. Windows 10 installation loop

Windows 10 installation loop: Im trying to do a clean installation of windows 10. When it has done the installation and reboots after 10 seconds it puts me back at the start of the installation where you choose language, currency etc. I have tried taking out the usb before it reboots but then i just get...
  8. Screen flickering/stuttering during installation and after installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickering/stuttering during installation and after installation of windows 10: Hi, I recently built my first ever PC for playing games and other general uses and for a few months things where running perfectly I had no issues at all. However recently I encountered some screen flickering and after trying all the solutions I could find online I...
  9. Installation of Windows 10 Home keeps looping back to the install screen

Installation of Windows 10 Home keeps looping back to the install screen: I am getting really fed up with Windows 10 and it's way of frustrating the customer. I punched in my code and it goes to the screen where you want to install Windows and I choose the hard drive and then it goes to the screen where it shows you it is collecting information and...
  10. Windows 10 Install Loop

Windows 10 Install Loop: I'm installing windows 10 on an old 17'' 2010 MacBook pro, it works fine until I get to the "Finishing up" part. If i don't pull the stick it goes back to the windows install screen, but if do pull the stick at reboot it goes to this weird white and grey lined screen with a...