Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation Loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation Loop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I just built a new Desktop PC and am trying to install windows onto an SSD. I have a USB drive with the windows installation software plugged in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jakub Tkac, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Installation Loop

Hello, I just built a new Desktop PC and am trying to install windows onto an SSD. I have a USB drive with the windows installation software plugged in to my PC. I can successfully get through the part where you select your windows version, enter product key, etc, until it gets to the restart at the end. Whenever this happens, it just goes back to the original installation screen at the beginning. A couple of solutions I found online:Change BIOS settings to swap UEFI and Legacy didn't do anything for meChanging boot order I have it set to my USB drive Partition 1, my SSD, and then my USB Dr

:)

Jakub Tkac, Aug 13, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2022
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 13, 2022
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 Installation Loop

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Installation Loop

1. Windows 10 Installation Loop - Similar Threads - Installation Loop

2. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.: I am trying to install windows 10 and everytime I get passed the install portion I just get stuck in a restart loop and I can’t fully finish the install. I have it set to my hard drive with windows boots up as it should be but nothing seems to be working....
  3. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.: I am trying to install windows 10 and everytime I get passed the install portion I just get stuck in a restart loop and I can’t fully finish the install. I have it set to my hard drive with windows boots up as it should be but nothing seems to be working....
  4. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in a error loop after crashing while installing windows is it fixable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a error loop after crashing while installing windows is it fixable?: I got a Asus ROG flow x16 at the start of the this year and it has been crashing over and over again so I ran a test on MyASUS in WinRE everything came out fine so I decided to reset my laptop completely it went well until when I was installing windows my laptop crashed mid...
  6. Stuck in a error loop after crashing while installing windows is it fixable?

Stuck in a error loop after crashing while installing windows is it fixable?: I got a Asus ROG flow x16 at the start of the this year and it has been crashing over and over again so I ran a test on MyASUS in WinRE everything came out fine so I decided to reset my laptop completely it went well until when I was installing windows my laptop crashed mid...
  7. Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...: I have upgraded both my sons and my own PCs this last year. My brother wanted a PC so I decided to build him one for his upcoming birthday from the parts that I have from my older builds. I upgraded my sons computer on Christmas past so I decided to use his old motherboard...
  8. Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...

Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...: I have upgraded both my sons and my own PCs this last year. My brother wanted a PC so I decided to build him one for his upcoming birthday from the parts that I have from my older builds. I upgraded my sons computer on Christmas past so I decided to use his old motherboard...
  9. Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Blue screen restart loop and can't install windows, pls help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen restart loop and can't install windows, pls help!: Hello,so, windows on my wifes laptop crashed and now it is looping in the blue screen registry error screen.The windows repair utility didn't pop up, so I tried the windows install/repair from usb. I tried everything from windows self repair to the system recovery and...