Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation Media, using it via WinRE

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation Media, using it via WinRE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Currently my PC is freezing on boot, ive tried changing the drive im booting from, ive checked all my drives in CMD, and i created an installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ikea613, May 31, 2020.

1. Ikea613 Win User

Windows 10 Installation Media, using it via WinRE

Currently my PC is freezing on boot, ive tried changing the drive im booting from, ive checked all my drives in CMD, and i created an installation media and am trying to use it. Im 90% sure my system image is corrupted as when i try to do image repair it says it cant find ome When i launch through the USB drive and try startup repair it doesnt fix it. The only instructions for how to do this require booting windows which i cannot do, how can i re-install windows with my Installation media without booting the OS itself?

:)

Ikea613, May 31, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 31, 2020
  3. New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, May 31, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Installation Media, using it via WinRE

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Installation Media, using it via WinRE

1. Windows 10 Installation Media, using it via WinRE - Similar Threads - Installation Media using

2. WinRE is not installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WinRE is not installed: I'm using windows 10, and I realized when trying to factory reset it, the file didn't EXISTYes, I checked the command prompt to see if it was somewhere elseNo, it didn't show the location....
  3. WinRE is not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinRE is not installed: I'm using windows 10, and I realized when trying to factory reset it, the file didn't EXISTYes, I checked the command prompt to see if it was somewhere elseNo, it didn't show the location....
  4. WinRE is not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Clean install of windows 10 using USB installation media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clean install of windows 10 using USB installation media: Hello, After clean installation of windows 10 I have this message. your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are collecting some info and we will restart for you. Stop code: critical process died. Then it goes back to a blue screen that says just a moment...
  6. Windows 8.1 upgrade to Windows 10 via Windows Media Installer

Windows 8.1 upgrade to Windows 10 via Windows Media Installer: Hi, I have been having trouble upgrading my windows 8.1 to windows 10. I am trying it from Windows Media Creation Tool, but everytime it shows that my Realtek Bluetooth isnèt ready for this version of Windows 10 and whenever I try to solve it by ypgrading the Realtek...
  7. Clean installation of Windows 10 using installation media

Clean installation of Windows 10 using installation media: Greetings. I am attempting to do a clean install of Windows 10 using the instructions found at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4000735/windows-10-reinstall . I was able to successfully create the installation media on a USB thumb drive. However, when I performed...
  8. Got Windows 10 via Installation Media

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got Windows 10 via Installation Media: I installed Windows 10 Pro on my Windows 7 Ultimate device, via, as the title says - its Installation Media. Now, I've read and heard some rumors that say "it will work normally only for 1 month, then there will be some sh*t". Is it true? What happens after a month? PLEASE...
  9. Download via Media Installer

Download via Media Installer: Been downloading Win 10 since 1430 (ish) nearly 6 hours, and only on 20% - should I bin it and say no! 10911
  10. Installing Windows 10 via Media Creation Tool

Installing Windows 10 via Media Creation Tool: I have a copy of 10 reserved, but what if I lose my patience and download an ISO from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10 I don't have a 10 product key yet, so how would that work? 9582