Windows 10: Windows 10 installation media won't load. Freezes constantly.

Discus and support Windows 10 installation media won't load. Freezes constantly. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I7-9700k Gigabyte 360N Mini itx mobo Kingston 960gb ssd Viper 8gb 3000 mhz ram No gpu currently I'm trying to load windows 10 off a thumb drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UncleObama, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 installation media won't load. Freezes constantly.

I7-9700k

Gigabyte 360N Mini itx mobo

Kingston 960gb ssd

Viper 8gb 3000 mhz ram

No gpu currently

I'm trying to load windows 10 off a thumb drive but it keeps freezing. Sometimes I'll get up to entering my product key and sometimes I'll only get to the windows screen. Windows Boot Manager shows up in my boot sequence and I always select it first. Sometimes the thumb drive will show up in the boot drive and sometimes a partition in the thumb drive.

:)

UncleObama, Nov 21, 2019
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Nov 21, 2019
  4. AH1
    AH1 Win User

Windows 10 installation media won't load. Freezes constantly.

Windows Won't Load After Graphics Card Install

I tested the card on the new install of Windows on a different blank HD. This time, instead of freezing, I received a BSOD saying something along the lines of "Attempt to reset display driver and recover from a timeout failed."

I went to bed after that and never had the chance to reseat the card. I suppose that is the next step. If that doesn't work, I'm going to assume the card itself is defective and RMA it.

Thema:

Windows 10 installation media won't load. Freezes constantly.

1. Windows 10 installation media won't load. Freezes constantly. - Similar Threads - installation media won't

2. Media creation tool won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool won't load: Hey how are you I put my new pc together and I can't get it to boot the file it won't read the file no matter the mode I put it I tried to download it in 32 bit and fats but neither is working ND I just can't wrap my head around it I'm running a tomahawk b550 and a ryzen 7...
  3. Media creation tool won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media creation tool won't load: Hey how are you I put my new pc together and I can't get it to boot the file it won't read the file no matter the mode I put it I tried to download it in 32 bit and fats but neither is working ND I just can't wrap my head around it I'm running a tomahawk b550 and a ryzen 7...
  4. Laptop won't load windows installation media screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't load windows installation media screen: Recently my laptop stopped working, giving me a "no bootable device" screen every time I turn it on.I made a windows 10 installation USB in hopes to fix it somehow using the recovery tools. I put it inside my laptop and hit F12 to bring up the boot menu and chose the USB....
  5. Laptop won't load windows installation media screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't load windows installation media screen: Recently my laptop stopped working, giving me a "no bootable device" screen every time I turn it on.I made a windows 10 installation USB in hopes to fix it somehow using the recovery tools. I put it inside my laptop and hit F12 to bring up the boot menu and chose the USB....
  6. Laptop won't load windows installation media screen

7. Windows Installation Media Won't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installation Media Won't Install: Hello there, and thank you for taking the time to read this. I am trying to install windows for a gift computer, but my USB drive refuses to install on this computer. It always either crashes after it finishes "loading files" or it freezes on the windows logo and adds random...
  8. Windows Installation Media Won't Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installation Media Won't Install: Hello there, and thank you for taking the time to read this. I am trying to install windows for a gift computer, but my USB drive refuses to install on this computer. It always either crashes after it finishes "loading files" or it freezes on the windows logo and adds random...
  9. Windows Installation Media Won't Install

10. windows installation constantly freezes/hangs

windows installation constantly freezes/hangs: On a new PC build, recreated windows installation media twice on the USB, everytime i get to like the enter product key screen it either hangs freezes before i get to enter it or after. 89928