Windows 10: Windows 10 installation media

Discus and support Windows 10 installation media in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Download Windows 10 Will this be the latest Windows 10 Creators download as I would like to create a USB installation media for future installations... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Deblk, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Deblk Win User

Windows 10 installation media

Download Windows 10

Will this be the latest Windows 10 Creators download as I would like to create a USB installation media for future installations *Smile

:)

Deblk, Jul 2, 2017

2. Facillity at Zero

Specialization in replies:

Step1

Step2

Step3etc

Installation Guide Windows 10, Jul 2, 2017
  3. Gadzookxx Win User
    Windows 10 Installation media created, installation progresses to "your computer will now shut down" and fails

I have been having a lot of trouble with updating lately, and finally decided to try to update using the "windows 10 installation media" via a USB drive. The installation proceeds normaly all the way to the end, and 100% completion, and says it will now
    shut down, but instead of shuting down a window appears saying the windows 10 installation has failed. I have not had any luck with other solutions I could find and I don't know where else to look, or what else to try.

Edit: Unfortunately I had to do a clean install, seems there might have been some corrupted files that were causeing the issue.

Gadzookxx, Jul 2, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

It will be CU but will be superseded by the Autumn Creators Update around September/October time.

cereberus, Jul 2, 2017
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    and the Media Creation Tool will always download the same build that it did when you download it. So when Microsoft updates the ISO file, you must also download a new Media Creation Tool that was meant to download it. Your older saved Media Creation Tools will continue to download the older ISO files.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 installation media - Similar Threads - installation media

2. Win 10 repair through re-install with media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 repair through re-install with media creation tool: About two weeks ago I accidently erased MBR and BCD and other things. I now have Windows 10 up and running but it is not stable. The suggested cure is to download media creation tool MCT, run it, answer all the questions and problem is solved. I have a persistent error after...
  3. Win 10 repair through re-install with media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 repair through re-install with media creation tool: About two weeks ago I accidently erased MBR and BCD and other things. I now have Windows 10 up and running but it is not stable. The suggested cure is to download media creation tool MCT, run it, answer all the questions and problem is solved. I have a persistent error after...
  4. Win 10 repair through re-install with media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...: 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Executing command line: "C:\Windows\system32\Dism.exe" /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM Manager: PID=18528 TID=18716 physical location path: C:\ -...
  6. can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...

can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...: 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Executing command line: "C:\Windows\system32\Dism.exe" /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM Manager: PID=18528 TID=18716 physical location path: C:\ -...
  7. I cannot install the Media Feature Pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install the Media Feature Pack: We have a bout 100 machines with Windows 10/11 Pro N. The New Teams doesn't always work on these machines and a message is being displayed on the camera app that the Media Feature Pack is needed. I'm however unable to install this. Whether going to "Add an optional feature"...
  8. I cannot install the Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install the Media Feature Pack: We have a bout 100 machines with Windows 10/11 Pro N. The New Teams doesn't always work on these machines and a message is being displayed on the camera app that the Media Feature Pack is needed. I'm however unable to install this. Whether going to "Add an optional feature"...
  9. I cannot install the Media Feature Pack

10. Can you use media creation tool to install windows 11 for workstations?

Can you use media creation tool to install windows 11 for workstations?: Can Microsoft Media Creation Tool be used to install Windows 11 for workstations? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-media-creation-tool-to-install-windows/f728836e-0f09-4f51-b31c-e7ae6abcc008