Windows 10: windows 10 installation questions

Discus and support windows 10 installation questions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I recently purchased a Dell Optiplex 790 PC , it has windows 10 and the key is on a sticker on top of of the PC, it's replacing my HP compaq... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by boatmoter, Jan 9, 2019.

1. boatmoter Win User

windows 10 installation questions

Hi all, I recently purchased a Dell Optiplex 790 PC , it has windows 10 and the key is on a sticker on top of of the PC, it's replacing my HP compaq 7700, my HP has a 250GB SSD with windows 7 pro, I want to use the SSD in my Dell, so I need to reinstall windows 10, can I do this for free since the new PC has the key?? if so,how would I do this when the PC won't surf the net after installing the SSD for a download?? *Confused

:)

boatmoter, Jan 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 9, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 installation questions - Similar Threads - installation questions

2. My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...: Aero Peek changes at times between working and not working for reasons I usually do not know {in fact never know.}. I recently reformatted my Desktop pc 3 times. {Running Windows 7 and not going to update to 10 or 11.} The last reformat was because Aero Peek was not working....
  3. My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...: Aero Peek changes at times between working and not working for reasons I usually do not know {in fact never know.}. I recently reformatted my Desktop pc 3 times. {Running Windows 7 and not going to update to 10 or 11.} The last reformat was because Aero Peek was not working....
  4. My Question is About Nvidia Driver Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Question is About Nvidia Driver Installation: Dear Microsoft CommitteeBefore Answering my Issue let's quick review my Laptop Specifications Model: HP Laptop Pavilion 15-bc200neRam: 16 GB RamRom: 1 TB +256 NVME SSDProcessor: Core i7-7th GenerationGraphic Driver: IntelR HD Graphics 630Window Install: Window 10 HomI am...
  5. My Question is About Nvidia Driver Installation

My Question is About Nvidia Driver Installation: Dear Microsoft CommitteeBefore Answering my Issue let's quick review my Laptop Specifications Model: HP Laptop Pavilion 15-bc200neRam: 16 GB RamRom: 1 TB +256 NVME SSDProcessor: Core i7-7th GenerationGraphic Driver: IntelR HD Graphics 630Window Install: Window 10 HomI am...
  6. My Question is About Nvidia Driver Installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Question about installed programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about installed programs: So, I installed Windows 11 and decided to under volt my gpu. I installed Aida64 extreme and i did not save a desktop shortcut because i do not like those. Restarted my pc and I tried to run my aida64 exe file.spent 10 min to search for a way to find my exe somewhere...
  8. Question about installed programs

Question about installed programs: So, I installed Windows 11 and decided to under volt my gpu. I installed Aida64 extreme and i did not save a desktop shortcut because i do not like those. Restarted my pc and I tried to run my aida64 exe file.spent 10 min to search for a way to find my exe somewhere...
  9. Hi, I have two questions about doing a clean offline installation of windows10 pro x64 & 3...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi, I have two questions about doing a clean offline installation of windows10 pro x64 & 3...: Doing a clean offline install of windows 10 pro x641. How do I find out what updates I need to download from windows catalog to do a clean offline install of windows 10 pro x64?2. How do I integrate the updates into the windows installation iso file?Working with Windows 10...
  10. Hi, I have two questions about doing a clean offline installation of windows10 pro x64 & 3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have two questions about doing a clean offline installation of windows10 pro x64 & 3...: Doing a clean offline install of windows 10 pro x641. How do I find out what updates I need to download from windows catalog to do a clean offline install of windows 10 pro x64?2. How do I integrate the updates into the windows installation iso file?Working with Windows 10...