Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation Requirements

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation Requirements in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Last year when I did the online check to see if I could do the Upgrade from Win 7 and Install Win 10, Microsoft said my Desktop PC System would not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CharlesSchmitt2, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Installation Requirements

Last year when I did the online check to see if I could do the Upgrade from Win 7 and Install Win 10, Microsoft said my Desktop PC System would not support & work using Win 10. I don't know what the issue was, but I'm now going to rebuild the PC.

I am going to install:

1. Intel Core i7-9700K Coffee Lake 8-Core 3.6 GHz 4.9 GHz Turbo LGA 1151 300 Series 95W BX80684I79700K Desktop Processor Intel UHD Graphics 630

an 2. ASUS Prime Z390-A LGA 1151 300 Series Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard

3. CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2 x 8GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 PC4 24000 Desktop Memory Model CMK16GX4M2D3000C16

QUESTION 1: The ASUS Motherboard has some integrated Graphics. Will the Integrated Graphics be sufficient to run Win 10 or do I need to install a Graphics Card?

QUESTION 2: If I don't need the Card, Will I gain much by adding a Graphics Card?

Thanks for any help!

:)

CharlesSchmitt2, Oct 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Installation Requirements

Delta6326, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Installation Requirements

1. Windows 10 Installation Requirements - Similar Threads - Installation Requirements

2. Requires further installation message for Canon Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Requires further installation message for Canon Scanner: Windows 10 does not seem to fully recognize my scanner, anymore. Windows Scan will see the scanner, yet when selected it errors with "Problem connecting to scanner." From the device manager, I go to Imaging Devices which has only my Cannon DR-2580C, which shows clean of...
  3. Game stopped running—and is now not installable from Microsoft Store due to system requirements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game stopped running—and is now not installable from Microsoft Store due to system requirements: Hello, I have a machine that was running Minecraft for Windows 10 just fine, and then there was an error that we decided to debug by uninstalling and then reinstalling. However, now the Microsoft store says the system does not meet requirements for the game. Specifically...
  4. My Minecraft "install" button is greyed out, and I have DX 12 and all requirements...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Minecraft "install" button is greyed out, and I have DX 12 and all requirements...: [ATTACH]Whenever I try to download Minecraft: Windows 10, the install button is always greyed out, and then I go to 'System Requirements' and it says that I need DX 11 when I have DX 12. Can someone help me out with this please? I have tried every single thing to try and make...
  5. Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?: Is there any possible way to install windows 10 on an old LapTop that doesn't meet the minimum requirements? And always gives a something went wrong error when trying to install error? Or am I missing an obvios alternative? likes a Windows 10 Lite lite really lite version?...
  6. Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?

in Windows 10 Support
    Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?: Is there any possible way to install windows 10 on an old LapTop that doesn't meet the minimum requirements? And always gives a something went wrong error when trying to install error? Or am I missing an obvios alternative? likes a Windows 10 Lite lite really lite version?...
  7. Fresh install of latest Windows 10. Will sometimes freeze everything, requiring a restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh install of latest Windows 10. Will sometimes freeze everything, requiring a restart: I recently had to reinstall the latest Windows 10 Professional after my last one somehow got horribly corrupted. Ever since I did this new install, every so often, maybe twice a week, I find all my running programs frozen. This usually, but not always, happens shortly after I...
  8. Windows can not install required files. The file may be corrupted or missing. Make sure all...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows can not install required files. The file may be corrupted or missing. Make sure all...: Please someone should help me, I have not been able to use my computer for a week now. I may not have enough money to get a new one so I have stressed myself online for solution but no way. First I kept having the annoying blue screen error Your PC ran into a problem and...
  9. I'm having problems installing games from the MS store that require admin permission

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having problems installing games from the MS store that require admin permission: So i was using gamepass to install new games like always and for some reason a week ago i coulndt update some of the games or install them again on the drive i usually use for the games, after some trial and error i found that i couldnt update or install games on that drive...
  10. Device requires further installation.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device requires further installation.: I have a Logitec C310 that worked fine in my old pc but shows a black screen for photo/video, but the mic still works. In device manager, under information, it says Device USB\VID_046D&PID_081B&MI_00\6&63bd8c8&2&0000 requires further installation. and I assume that is causing...