Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation Requirements

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation Requirements in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Last year when I did the online check to see if I could do the Upgrade from Win 7 and Install Win 10, Microsoft said my Desktop PC System would not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CharlesSchmitt2, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Installation Requirements

Last year when I did the online check to see if I could do the Upgrade from Win 7 and Install Win 10, Microsoft said my Desktop PC System would not support & work using Win 10. I don't know what the issue was, but I'm now going to rebuild the PC.

I am going to install:

1. Intel Core i7-9700K Coffee Lake 8-Core 3.6 GHz 4.9 GHz Turbo LGA 1151 300 Series 95W BX80684I79700K Desktop Processor Intel UHD Graphics 630

an 2. ASUS Prime Z390-A LGA 1151 300 Series Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard

3. CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2 x 8GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 PC4 24000 Desktop Memory Model CMK16GX4M2D3000C16

QUESTION 1: The ASUS Motherboard has some integrated Graphics. Will the Integrated Graphics be sufficient to run Win 10 or do I need to install a Graphics Card?

QUESTION 2: If I don't need the Card, Will I gain much by adding a Graphics Card?

Thanks for any help!

:)

CharlesSchmitt2, Oct 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Installation Requirements

Delta6326, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Installation Requirements

1. Windows 10 Installation Requirements - Similar Threads - Installation Requirements

2. How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...: I created a boot drive on a USB using the MediaCreationTool_Win11_23H2.exe. When booting from that drive I am receiving the following error message: "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this version of windows."I believe the PC does meet the...
  3. Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...: Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to properly install.https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/MicrosoftVisualStudioTestToolsProjFS/10636048Please see my post here about visual studio. They're saying this is a Windows...
  4. Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...: Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to properly install.https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/MicrosoftVisualStudioTestToolsProjFS/10636048Please see my post here about visual studio. They're saying this is a Windows...
  5. dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?: I am running an application, but the below dll files cannot be founducrtbased.dllVCRUNTIME140D.dllVCRUNTIME140.dllCan someone tell me what applications I need to install to get these? Below are some applications I have tried. windows sdk visual studiovisual C++...
  6. dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?: I am running an application, but the below dll files cannot be founducrtbased.dllVCRUNTIME140D.dllVCRUNTIME140.dllCan someone tell me what applications I need to install to get these? Below are some applications I have tried. windows sdk visual studiovisual C++...
  7. dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?

8. Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...: I need to run old software for some equipment that only seems compatible with Windows 8. Given this, I need have a laptop with Windows 11 that I would like to install Windows 8.1 onto - is this possible?...
  9. Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...

Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...: I need to run old software for some equipment that only seems compatible with Windows 8. Given this, I need have a laptop with Windows 11 that I would like to install Windows 8.1 onto - is this possible?...
  10. Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met

Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met: I'm upgrading a Windows 10 computer to Windows 11. I've already done 6 such upgrades with exactly the same hardware, so I'm confused about this one. tpm.msc says "Status: TPM is ready for use". Sytem Information says BIOS Mode UEFI. I'm using a "AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon...