Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation stuck at 0%, Shut down laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation stuck at 0%, Shut down laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am in dire need of solutions. As you can see from my subject, my laptop was lagging and stuck at "Installing Windows 0%" which is why I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anonymous_HP_User, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Installation stuck at 0%, Shut down laptop

Hello, I am in dire need of solutions. As you can see from my subject, my laptop was lagging and stuck at "Installing Windows 0%" which is why I decided to turn it off sorry. Then after restarting it, my device already said "Boot device not found" and if further restarting, it already showed a "SMART Hard Disk Error."

All of this was because I reset my PC just so I can recover my missing "Display adapters," which is another problem because I cannot adjust brightness nor have its normal sleep mode it's just black on-screen, not the actual sleep blackscreen.

I am really worried because I could've prevented my device from having Windows 10 that's why itonly goes to those black screens. Further, I have online classes. What do you think should I do? Thank you for your reply!

:)

Anonymous_HP_User, Apr 3, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10, stuck at 0%

I'm installing Windows 10 for my mum. I followed all the steps and got to the installing screen where it says to not turn off the computer and that it will restart several times. It has been at 0% for over 3 hours now. Any suggestions?

MaryDellea, Apr 3, 2021
  3. DGeorge1 Win User
    KB3074678 stuck at 0%

Hi all,

Been trying trying to install updates for a few days now only to be stuck at 0%. Here's the list that I'm currently waiting on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081441)

Waiting to install

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444)

Waiting to install

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678)

Waiting to install

DGeorge1, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Installation stuck at 0%, Shut down laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Installation stuck at 0%, Shut down laptop

1. Windows 10 Installation stuck at 0%, Shut down laptop - Similar Threads - Installation stuck Shut

2. Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen: My Asus Windows 10 laptop is stuck on the 'Shutting down' screen. Holding down the power button does not do anything. Neither does pressing any of the keys. It has been happening for 3 days now. I have unplugged the power and let the battery die, after restart it didn't...
  3. Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen: My Asus Windows 10 laptop is stuck on the 'Shutting down' screen. Holding down the power button does not do anything. Neither does pressing any of the keys. It has been happening for 3 days now. I have unplugged the power and let the battery die, after restart it didn't...
  4. Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop is stuck at shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop is stuck at shut down: I have recently done a clean reinstall of windows 10. Earlier I had no issues but now whenever I shut down my laptop its stuck at the shutting down window. I left my laptop at the shut down window hoping that it will shut down eventually but it remains stuck so I forced shut...
  6. Laptop is stuck at shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is stuck at shut down: I have recently done a clean reinstall of windows 10. Earlier I had no issues but now whenever I shut down my laptop its stuck at the shutting down window. I left my laptop at the shut down window hoping that it will shut down eventually but it remains stuck so I forced shut...
  7. Laptop is stuck at shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 stuck at shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck at shutting down: There was no update or anything. Yesterday I turned off my desktop. And today was trying to turn in back on but I see only I mean there is nothing else. There is a mouse pointer in the screen but it not reacting, but PC reacts to the mouse movement, atleast monitor wakes up....
  9. Laptop shuts down during installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop shuts down during installation of Windows 10: Hey Guys! Now I know that this question was asked many times in many different versions, but I feel like mine is more exotic, I also just have not found an answer to my question. Now I have an old HP laptop, which has slowed down significantly, so I wanted to clean it all...
  10. Windows 10 Stuck "Shutting Down"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Stuck "Shutting Down": Its been an hour, every thread about this is locked, so i thought i would make a new one for you guys to ignore and lock without a solution other than "Hold the power button for 10 seconds, try the troubleshooters and reinstall if that doesn't work". How do you guys mess up...