Windows 10: windows 10 installation stuck at 64%

Discus and support windows 10 installation stuck at 64% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the latest update of windows 10 messed up my laptop to the point of I've had to do a full reset because it erased all my files and settings and wasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sassybooklover, Sep 16, 2020 at 12:57 AM.

1. windows 10 installation stuck at 64%

the latest update of windows 10 messed up my laptop to the point of I've had to do a full reset because it erased all my files and settings and wasn't saving settings when I redid everything. Then I couldn't login at all becauseit said it was offline and wouldn't take my password, pin, or face recognition. Safe mode and troubleshooting didn't fix it so I decided to reset it.

It has been at 64% for hours and keeps restarting. The screen that says its installing only shows for a couple of seconds before it restarts the laptop again. This laptop is only a year old and had no issues until now.

:)

Sassybooklover, Sep 16, 2020 at 12:57 AM

2. Restore factory setting stuck installing windows at 64%

No error message or code encountered

I tried installing windows 10 using usb now the new windows is in my hard drive. But still when i boot in my ssd it still installing stuck at 64

AnthonyPantig, Sep 16, 2020 at 12:59 AM
  3. Restore factory setting stuck installing windows at 64%

Hi Anthony,

For us to better assist you with the issue, we'd like to ask for additional information:

• Aside from being stuck at 64% while installing Windows, did you also encountered an error message/code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried reinstalling Windows 10 using an installation disc?
    We hope to hear from you soon?

4. windows 10 installation stuck at 64%

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2020 at 12:59 AM
Thema:

windows 10 installation stuck at 64%

1. windows 10 installation stuck at 64% - Similar Threads - installation stuck 64%

2. Windows 10 reinstallation stuck at 64℅

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 reinstallation stuck at 64℅: So i was reinstalling my windows 10 due to some issues and it’s went well until it reached 64% now its stuck there and after a while it goes to 65% then for a split second it’s goes told 82% then restarts the computer and continues from 64% and does the same thing so I'm...
  3. STUCK AT 64 WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STUCK AT 64 WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10: I was trying to reset or re install windows but it stuck at 64 percent my device is dell inspiron 5482 two in one please help I already created IOS but still I am not able to install please help...
  4. Window installation stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window installation stuck at 64%: Hey, I recently restarted my computer and while reinstalling window 10 it got stuck at 64%. I researched and researched and founded out that i have to create an ISO tool BUT I don't have a window 10 computer. Is there any way i could buy and ISO tool or is there a cheap...
  5. Windows 10 stuck in 64% installing loop

Windows 10 stuck in 64% installing loop: So my laptop was running slow so i said let me factory reset it and clean all the drives . I did it and it stucked at 64% installing windows 10 its been 3 days and its still stucked at 64%. A blue screen saying windows installing 64% keeps popping up then it goes to the...
  6. Windows installation stuck at 64%

Windows installation stuck at 64%: I'm downloading Windows 10 on my PC but it's stuck at 64%, every time it restarts, no progress is made. I've connected an ethernet cable if that helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-stuck-at-64/a7af0eda-b048-41be-ae56-45fbc9500801
  7. Fresh Installation of Windows 10 stuck loop at 64 %

Fresh Installation of Windows 10 stuck loop at 64 %: Hi, I have an HP laptop 17-bs008ca with Windows 10 Home 64 B Everything was perfect till an update screwed everything. I couldn't reach my desktop after that. I was able to fix the problem finding "my desktop" but still there were many issues. I decided to save all my...
  8. Laptop Stuck on Installing Windows 64%

Laptop Stuck on Installing Windows 64%: Hi, I have recently tried resetting my HP Laptop, and in the process a "Installing Windows" appeared. I allowed the installation to continue but when it reached 64% the laptop turned off, and back on again to the exact same screen. It has done this now for the past couple of...
  9. Window stuck at 64%

Window stuck at 64%: I was reseting my pc getting ready to sale while in the process of re-installing windows 10 it gets stuck at 64% have tried everything I’ve tried opening the BIOS and everything it’s still wants to still stuck I need help...
  10. Window update stuck at 64%

Window update stuck at 64%: I am in need of help. I have a Dell inspirion laptop and it was doing a update when it froze. I have turned off the computer hoping I can hit F8 and get to the safe mode but nothing happens. What it's doing now is just restarting and coming to the windows logo with the...