Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation Stuck at Getting Finish

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation Stuck at Getting Finish in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I have been having this short problem about downloading windows 10, I have a a68hm-e33 v2 mobo a8-7500 amd cpu 12 gb ddr3 ram 1600mhz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shinfu01, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Shinfu01 Win User

Windows 10 Installation Stuck at Getting Finish

Hello everyone! I have been having this short problem about downloading windows 10, I have a a68hm-e33 v2 mobo a8-7500 amd cpu 12 gb ddr3 ram 1600mhz and a 80 gb hdd. I have asked my friend to help me with this problem but he said "Remove the usb when its done at Getting Files Ready" I even tried removing the cmos battery, I set the sata type to AHCI but that didn't work also, Aswell as IDE Also freezes idk why. I have check multiple sites to help me with this problem. Thank you. I also didn't press any keys neither clicked my mouse.

:)

Shinfu01, Nov 27, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Installation Stuck at Getting Finish - Similar Threads - Installation Stuck Getting

2. Windows 10 Install Loop at finishing up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install Loop at finishing up: Hello!I am having issues installing windows. Whenever I go through the process of installing the product, it’ll go to finishing up, restart, and i’ll end up right back at the installation screen.I’ve read numerous posts but haven’t seem to found a solution....
  3. Windows 10 Install Loop at finishing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Install Loop at finishing up: Hello!I am having issues installing windows. Whenever I go through the process of installing the product, it’ll go to finishing up, restart, and i’ll end up right back at the installation screen.I’ve read numerous posts but haven’t seem to found a solution....
  4. Windows 10 Install Loop at finishing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Installation Stuck at Getting Finish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation Stuck at Getting Finish: Hello everyone! I have been having this short problem about downloading windows 10, I have a a68hm-e33 v2 mobo a8-7500 amd cpu 12 gb ddr3 ram 1600mhz and a 80 gb hdd. I have asked my friend to help me with this problem but he said "Remove the usb when its done at Getting...
  6. Windows 10 Installation Stuck at Getting Finish

Windows 10 Installation Stuck at Getting Finish: Hello everyone! I have been having this short problem about downloading windows 10, I have a a68hm-e33 v2 mobo a8-7500 amd cpu 12 gb ddr3 ram 1600mhz and a 80 gb hdd. I have asked my friend to help me with this problem but he said "Remove the usb when its done at Getting...
  7. Installation stuck at "Finishing up"

Installation stuck at "Finishing up": Hi,I just had my tower bricket by some malware and I have been trying to reinstall Windows ever since. After hours of trying to format my USB to Fat32 from a Mac no access to a pc, using Honeybrew to split the install.wim file so I can copy onto my USB, having to convert my...
  8. How to finish Windows 10 usb installation

How to finish Windows 10 usb installation: Greetings to the reader, I first apologize if this is not the appropriate site to ask this question. I am out of ideas currently since browsing the web did not help me. I am currently trying to finish the steps to create a bootable USB flash drive so I can repair my main...
  9. Getting update of Windows 10 to finish install

Getting update of Windows 10 to finish install: The install will not complete because of "incompatibility" with the AVG app and I am being instructed to "uninstall" the AVG app, BUT that app is NOT on my computer! Help, please....
  10. KB4284848 stuck at "Requires a restart to finish installing"

KB4284848 stuck at "Requires a restart to finish installing": Is there an way how to fix this issue? How do i stuck here? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/kb4284848-stuck-at-requires-a-restart-to-finish/24d29903-906a-44a3-953d-067648a9e99c