Windows 10: Windows 10 installation stuck at "Setup is starting"

Discus and support Windows 10 installation stuck at "Setup is starting" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to install windows on my Asus laptop. I downloaded the installation media and installed Windows to my USB drive 32GB. I set the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShehabSha'lan, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 installation stuck at "Setup is starting"

Hi,

I am trying to install windows on my Asus laptop. I downloaded the installation media and installed Windows to my USB drive 32GB. I set the priority to my USB drive. Enabled legacy boot, disabled secure boot then I started with my installation.

it boots from the USB drive and I click on "install now" then what happens is that it says "setup is starting" and it says there. I waited for an hour but it didn't go to the next step. I can still move the mouse cursor though.

I deleted the media file three times and redid the same steps three times, but the problem still exists.

This is not the first time I try to install Windows from a USB drive, I have done it multiple times in the past for friends and I never encountered this problem before.

I did all I can to get it go work. is there any solution or an explanation as to why this is happening. Thanks

Note; I had Windows 10 on my laptop before but it was corrupted so I had to do a fresh install and now I'm stuck.

:)

ShehabSha'lan, Jul 17, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 17, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 installation stuck at "Setup is starting"

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 installation stuck at "Setup is starting"

1. Windows 10 installation stuck at "Setup is starting" - Similar Threads - installation stuck Setup

2. screen stuck on "Setup is Starting"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen stuck on "Setup is Starting": hello i have been trying to install windows on my SSD for a while now, the SSD was having the error "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device" error, I then used a USB to try and install windows, everything works fine until I get to the install screen, after clicking the install...
  3. screen stuck on "Setup is Starting"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen stuck on "Setup is Starting": hello i have been trying to install windows on my SSD for a while now, the SSD was having the error "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device" error, I then used a USB to try and install windows, everything works fine until I get to the install screen, after clicking the install...
  4. Windows stuck in setup is Starting

Windows stuck in setup is Starting: Hi NEED HELP, I was doing Clean install of windows on my laptop but it stuck inSetup is starting, At first i thought iso is corrupt so I tried creating bootable pendrive from both media creation tool and rufus but nothing working out. And i'm also not able to visit windows...
  5. Can’t install Windows 10 stuck on Setup starting

Can’t install Windows 10 stuck on Setup starting: Hello everyone, I have tried over the last week many, many fixes and troubleshoots to fix BSOD appearing very often with errors like KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION or CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. So after trying many different fixes I decided to uninstall Windows which also didn‘t...
  6. Stuck Setup Installation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck Setup Installation: [ATTACH] Hi there, I keep getting this Start Application no matter how much I hit no it I still pops up after sign in any answers please !!! Brian UK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-setup-installation/2e10d048-f0c3-44a5-b943-ddd4468573e7
  7. Windows 10 Setup Stuck at Install Now

Windows 10 Setup Stuck at Install Now: This is honestly the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I bought a Windows 10 installation USB drive, and stuck it into my brand new PC build. The PC has an NVMe SSD (M.2) drive and no other hard disks. When booting the PC, the USB drive boots just fine. I get the menu to...
  8. windows stuck on setup is starting

windows stuck on setup is starting: Hi guys, I can't boot windows and I've tried many of the options available to try and get it to boot again but nothing seemed to work, so I installed Windows media creation tool onto flash drive to do a clean jnstall and the screen is a purple colour not blue then when it...
  9. Windows setup errors : Stuck at "Setup is starting"

Windows setup errors : Stuck at "Setup is starting": Hi I got a problem now. My laptop cant install Windows. This is the story : Im playing games with my laptop for few hours and then my laptop got a crash and then im doing force shutdown. And then im realize that im accidently cause some disk errors. I tried again and...
  10. Stuck at Windows 10 setup after install.

Stuck at Windows 10 setup after install.: I just got done installing Windows 10 and am sitting at the next step which I believe the setup just before loading the desktop. It just locks up and then my system reboots after hitting "Next". My frustration level is rapidly increasing and I have no idea what I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 setup is starting stuck

2. windows installation setup is starting

3. windows 10 stuck in setup is starting

4. setup is starting,
  5. windows 10 clean installation stuck on set is starting,
  6. custom installation stuck at setup is starting,
  7. windows 10 setup stuck at setup is starting,
  8. windows installation getting stuck at setup is starting,
  9. windows 10 setup is stuck at starting,
  10. windows 10 install stuck on setup is starting,
  11. windows 10 installation stuck on setup is starting,